Harry Potter discussion

Books > THE GOBLET OF FIRE:BOOK X THE SCREEN ADAPTATION

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fabiano (last edited May 07, 2015 01:17PM) (new)

Fabiano | 14 comments As much as I have reread the book I have realized that the screenwriter commited a unforgivable sin when he decides to delete all the scenes which shows us harry living together with the Weasley's before the beginnig of his 4th year at Hogwarts.. It makes me feel a great frustration and I came to the conclusion this movie should have also been shared in 2 as they did with the last one

Do you agree or not? PLS jot down :D

message 2: by Owen (last edited May 08, 2015 05:51AM) (new)

Owen | 38 comments Goblet of Fire was one of the worst movies, along with Deathly Hallows part 2. Cedric was not as cool as he was in the book, Harry, Ron, Fred, and George had hair that was way too long, and they cut a LOT of stuff out of the movie.

I think PoA, HBP, and DH part 1 had the best movies of them all. SS, CoS, and OoTP had good, but not great movies. GoF and DH pt 2 had bad ones.

message 3: by Fabiano (last edited May 08, 2015 07:28AM) (new)

Fabiano | 14 comments Dear Owen!

I'm not only saying it because of their costumes or how they look like but also the plot as a whole

e.g. When they are all reunited arround the table under the sky talking about the Quidditch World Cup or when they are going to they stadium to watch the match or even more when the trio met Malfoy at the forest when they are lost little moments before the dark mark has been conjured

message 4: by Owen (new)

Owen | 38 comments Yeah, that's what I meant about parts that were cut from the book. Cedric was a nice guy in the book, but was kind of rude in the movie, etc.

message 5: by Fabiano (new)

Fabiano | 14 comments (y)

message 6: by Tucks (last edited May 13, 2015 05:28PM) (new)

Tucks | 7 comments Owen wrote: "Goblet of Fire was one of the worst movies, along with Deathly Hallows part 2. Cedric was not as cool as he was in the book, Harry, Ron, Fred, and George had hair that was way too long, and they cut a LOT of stuff out of the movie.
"

LOL. Agreed. Dat hair though...

message 7: by Yunduz (new)

Yunduz | 2 comments I agree. I did not enjoy Goblet of Fire movie either (seemed very chopped).