◈тнє мαzє яυηηєя∞αη α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу◈ discussion

→ || Requests/Applications > → || Moderator Application

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I am looking for two assistant Moderators. To apply, please fill out the following form:

[Name]:
[Age]:
[Reason 1]:
[Reason 2]:
[Activity/Experience]:
[Ideas]: (view spoiler)
[Roleplay Sample]: (view spoiler)

message 2: by rachel (new)

rachel
[ name ] Rachel

[ age ] 16

[ reason 1 ] For one, I love the Maze Runner! Although I read the series a couple of years ago, it still remains one of my favorite book series.

[ reason 2 ] Honestly, it has been awhile since I joined and modded a public group. I would love an opportunity to jump back into it and help out someone's group!

[ activity/experience ]
~ It would be too difficult to list off every group I've ever been a mod in, but I can tell you that I have been on goodreads since 2010. I've created and modded dozens of groups, although not as of late.
~ I'd say I am fairly active. I check Goodreads at least once a day, even if it is for just a minute or two, but usually I have enough time to spend online if I'm not too busy with school.

[ ideas ] I'm more of a "think of it as you go" kind of person. But what I can do is help add to plots in the roleplay, create areas for RP, keep members in line (really just making sure nothing gets completely out of hand, such as fights or crazy Mary-sue characters), and add other side topics that can flesh out this group more. :)

[ roleplay sample ]
(view spoiler)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

APPROVED, RACHEL

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

one space open!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

[Name]: Alena Roloren
[Age]: 17
[Reason 1]: I tried to request a role-play and not a soul responded, which shows me that people aren't really paying much attention to it, or being active in it. I think there should be a few changes to this group, and I believe I can help them benefit the role-players and the group as a whole.
[Reason 2]: I fell in love with the plot of the Maze Runner and I was really hoping somebody would make a role-play group based off of it.
[Activity/Experience]: I've never been a moderator in any type of group or organization. I basically understand all that is required of them, though, I just never really wanted to be one. I decided I wanted to be one because I really do want to see this role-play get the recognition and fame it deserves. LOL! :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

approved, im on my kindle right now so ill add u when im.on my laptop :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you! c:

message 8: by Keenan Dominic Steyn (last edited Jun 30, 2015 11:31AM) (new)

Keenan Dominic Steyn {N A M E}Keenan Dominic Steyn

{A G E}10

{R E A S O N 1}I Love To Be a Moderator And Help Out.
{R E A S O N 2} This Group does not have one RolePlay Scene, I would like to make the threads and make the group active again.
{A C T I V I T Y, E X P E R I E N S} You know how active I am, and I've been a moderator Six times.

{ I D E A S} (view spoiler)

{R O L E P L A Y S A M P L E}(view spoiler)

◈тнє мαzє яυηηєя∞αη α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу◈

unread topics | mark unread