1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Artemis & [Deleted User]

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments Ok...any ideas?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sup?

message 3: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments Um...nothing much... You?

message 4: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments Ok, I am doing my homework while simultaneously rping so I'm sorry if it don't reply!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Wanting to RP

You got any ideas?

message 6: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments Um... What topic do you like? Like romance or fantasy or...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I usually do a rp with a slow romace.

message 8: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments Ok! Um...I'll be the girl...(obviously XD)

message 9: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments BTW I am obsessed with ellipses and the word um...
...Um

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay?

message 11: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments I AM SO AWKWARD! SAVE MEH! Okay, should I do my character?

HER NAME IS...KYLIE BLACK!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Should i use the name i usually use, or something different?

message 13: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments IDC, I like coming up with a new name for my characters cuz I get confused between my other rps so...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Zachary Lenning.

message 15: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments SWEET! I like that! Except my ex-boyfriend's name is Zachary...

Wanna start?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Devian Lenning then?

message 17: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments Ok, better! Sorry! Zach was a complete jerk! Like, if your guy was named Zachary I would probably end up killing him eventually lol.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

ummmmmm... omay then? Do you wanna start? Myabe they meet at a bar when they are eith friends, and they are sort of loners and start talking?

Or something if you dont like that idea.

message 19: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments I LIKE THAT OMG NICE!!!!

Uhm I meant...cool!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

=) your really excited.

message 21: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments Or am I? I have to shower in a bit!

You can start! I hate starting!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He walks into the bar with his friends. He was somewhat behind them. He sighs, and they sit at the bar and he sits at a booth.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

(Reminder)

message 24: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments Kylie was abandoned by her friends as soon as they got to the bar. Jessica and Myst were dressed in very revealing attires, while Kylie was wearing a knee length black dress. Kylie sat in the red seat in front of the bartender. He nodded at her and gave her the usual, a coke.

message 25: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments (Sorry, I went to my dads house and I had to pack last night...my parents are divorced...)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

he looks over at the other girl, knowing that they were both somewhat loners. he drinks his beer, ignoring the face that his friends started to hit on hers.

message 27: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments Kylie felt like someone was watching her. She looked over to her side and she saw a guy sitting there, with a beer. "Hi!" She said.

message 28: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments (Meep.)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiles "hi" he says back, thinking more with the booze in his brain than his atcual brain.

message 30: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments Kylie looked down at her drink and stirred it with the straw. "I'm Kylie."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Zach km he says, and smiles at her. She looked cute, and he was drunk, so she looked like a modle.

message 32: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments Kylie smiled back at him. Just then a thought occurred to her. "Are you drunk?" She asked.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"A bit" he says, and drinks a little more. He smiles at her.

message 34: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments Kylie rolls her eyes. "Just don't get wasted!" She warns.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He nods, and burps

message 36: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments Kylie coughed a little. She asked the bartender for another coke.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

he gives her one "maybe i can give you mine later" he says

(bartender said it/)

message 38: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments Kylie rolled her eyes. She looked at Zach. "I'm going to the bathroom." She said.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

he nods

message 40: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 1003 comments Kylie walks through the sea of drunk and touchy men to get to the other side where the bathroom was located.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

there was a small line to get in. thats what happens at bars in the middle of a crouded city