Writers of Color Book Club discussion

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (Aristotle and Dante, #1)
Book Discussions > Aristotle & Dante ... - The Difficult Rules of Summer & Sparrows Falling Fromthe Sky

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adira (last edited May 05, 2015 11:46AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Adira (introvertinterrupted) | 391 comments Mod
Here we will be discussing the first two sections of Aristotle & Dante Discover the Universe, The Difficult Rules of Summer & Sparrows Falling From the Sky. Please make sure that you cloak any spoilers using (view spoiler).

Mochajunkie | 6 comments I'm enjoying this book, but am rushing through it. I started reading it a bit late this month and felt pressured to keep up with the group read.

I'm slowing down for the middle section.

Mochajunkie wrote: "I'm enjoying this book, but am rushing through it. I started reading it a bit late this month and felt pressured to keep up with the group read.

I'm slowing down for the middle section."

Take your time! It's a good read. The discussion on the book is ah-ma-zing, too. I didn't expect everyone to have so an overwhelming response to the book.

Mochajunkie | 6 comments Wait! Where is the discussion? I thought it was supposed to be here.

Mochajunkie wrote: "Wait! Where is the discussion? I thought it was supposed to be here."

Since it was such a short book, most of the discussion took place on the first board.