Shut Up & Read discussion

Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 418} Sonar The Crashing by B. Truly

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Leigh | 15875 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?

Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Please note: Failure to comply with Read It and Reap rules regarding reviews will result in members being added to the "banned from RI&R" list.

Title: Sonar The Crashing

Author:B. Truly

Genre: New Adult Sci-fi-Romance/Fantasy

Formats Available: Mobi, Epub, Pdf

Pages: 494

Synopsis:

Is it more than déjà vu? With the Romeland family it may be destined to be true.

Life on Earth is not the only place where devastation occurs and hard choices must be made. The Royal 4 of Kadan live in the Sonar galaxy three million light years from Earth. They travel to Earth to obtain the resources they need to give their world a fighting chance.

Their mission is compromised and they’re faced with life changing events. They have amnesia and no memory of their past. Strange dreams start to occur. They wonder if it’s more than a dream, or is it déjà vu?
The mind is a complex mystery. Amnesia is a secret unknown. The role it manifests in these characters’ lives is a catastrophic cyclone.

Shiray is frantic when she is the first to find out about their true destiny and that the love of her life no longer remembers who she is. She must find a way to restore her family before all is lost. They must prevail because the fate of their planet lies in their hand.

What would you do if you had amnesia and fell in love, only to learn upon regaining your memory, that you are already married?

The first 20 people to sign up leaving their email address, format they require will receive this free ebook for review

Review Due Date: May 26, 2015

message 2: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (last edited May 23, 2015 05:07AM) (new)

Reviewers
1.Sarah- cat2002116@yahoo.com -mobi

message 3: by Sarah-Jayne (new)

Sarah-Jayne Briggs | 184 comments Hi. I'd be interested in reading a .mobi copy of this book. My e-mail address is cat2002116@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Sarah

message 4: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Sarah, I have added you.

message 5: by Sarah-Jayne (last edited May 23, 2015 12:42AM) (new)

Sarah-Jayne Briggs | 184 comments Hi. I've just finished reading this book and here are the links to my review:

Goodreads

Amazon UK

Amazon US

Barnes and Noble

My Blog

Thank you for the opportunity to read this.

Sarah

message 6: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Sarah, thank you for your review.