Books, Blogs, Authors and More discussion

Readers Blogs Spotlight! > My New Blog

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 1 comments Hi Yall, im new to the blogging wrold, about a week now, and am working out all the kinks. i love romance novels and so i fiugred why not start a blog :) My site is

Blushing Book Blog

I will be going .com soon just want to work out all the kinks. Go check it out, and let me know what i can change of do better, Ill take any advice i can get! been working on the Coming soon for new books, got an amazing list so far, and adding more. been liking them to here on goodreads, then on release day to there link on amazon, im not doing that affilite stuff tho, to confusing to do :) So please go check it out!

message 2: by Pavan (last edited May 05, 2015 05:31AM) (new)

Pavan Kaur (pavankaur) | 18 comments Hello I have clicked on the link, and it is saying page can not open. But when I go on your profile I can get on your website xx

message 4: by Ramla Zareen (new)

Ramla Zareen Ahmad | 36 comments Jessica wrote: "Hi Yall, im new to the blogging wrold, about a week now, and am working out all the kinks. i love romance novels and so i fiugred why not start a blog :) My site is

Blushing Book Blog

I will be ..."

Hi, managed to visit your blog through your profile. Found it interesting as well as informative. Following you on Twitter and Facebook!

message 5: by Ramla Zareen (new)

Ramla Zareen Ahmad | 36 comments Nicky wrote: "Check out my blog http://bookblognuggets.blogspot.co.uk"

Hi, visited your blog and found it interesting too :-) Following you on Google+!