Books and stuff discussion

Games > Mind-Bending Paradoxes using words

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I love that one!!! Its one of those that goes on forever right?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

A crocadile takes a young boy from a riverbank. The mother of the child pleades with the croc to return the boy, and the croc replies only if she can guess if he will return the boys to her. That might sound a bit confusing, but the paradox begins here. If she can guess correctly then he will return her child. Well if she says yes and is correct and her child is returned to she, but if she says no he will not return her child to her and she is correct then yes he will not return her child but since she got it right he must give it back to her, but sonce she guessed he will not give her child back and she was correct then he will not return her child. And so on and so on.

(Sorry for any mispellings)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you :D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I've heard that one!!! Okay heres another one.

A man goes back in time to kill his grandfather. If he does then he would have never exsisted. Therefore who would kill his grandfather??

message 6: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, The original (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 197 comments Mod
My brain hurts...

Here's one for you!

A girl is reading a book when a very messy version of herself walks up to her and says "I'm from the future. And I don't have a lot of time to tell you this so listen, on Monday don't say yes..." The messy her disappears before she can finish. The normal her is worried because it is Sunday. The next day no matter how many questions she is asked she does not say yes. Then her friend asked her if she is okay for the millionth time so she says "YES!! I'M FINE!" She covers her mouth and starts pacing. She said yes! What would happen? She ran to the woods to hide from whatever would happen, getting very messy in the process. When nothing happens the rest of the day she goes to the wizards tower and asked him to send her into the past to tell herself not to freak out about saying yes. He sends her on one condition, she only had five seconds to tell herself. She goes back and tells herself that is reading a book "I'm from the future. And I don't have a lot of time to tell you this so listen, on Monday don't say yes..." She appears back in the present and realizes their was nothing to worry about.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol that one is funny!

message 8: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, The original (new)

Lol! Thank you! ;P

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha yeah

message 10: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, The original (new)

Have you considered that the phrase “IGNORE ALL THE RULES!”…
…is a rule itself?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Nopenl..

message 12: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, The original (new)

Huh. Do you have any?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Some

message 14: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, The original (new)

Like what?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol lemme think

message 16: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, The original (new)

Kk... done thinking yet?