What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

What the Heart Wants (Soulmate, #1)
This topic is about What the Heart Wants
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Guy who's in a band and one of his band mates are getting married so his friends fiancé is bringing her friends. So all three sisters are on a airplane (CAN ANYONE HELP ME) [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Kirkland (natkirk1129) | 23 comments And when they get there one of them sees the guy she has been dreaming about. But his other band mate starts stalking her. Later on he breaks in and try's to rape her. Then near the end she tells them a story of how she was born dead but the guy was born same day and same time and when he was born she started breathing again.

That's all I can remember I know it's a romance novel. Oh And his dad is the manager of his band

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37566 comments Mod
Deleted duplicate thread - please don't create duplicate threads. Instead, edit the one you already created.

message 4: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Kirkland (natkirk1129) | 23 comments Thanks what about the other one??

message 5: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2379 comments You're welcome. I don't know the other one. Maybe someone else will recognize it. Good luck.

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
I'm moving this to solved so I don't see the other book Natalie is talking about. I'm thinking she perhaps moved it to a new thread?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

What the Heart Wants (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kelli McCracken (other topics)