Fringe Fiction discussion

Fringe Fiction General Chat > Whatcha reading and is the 4th with you?

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) In between stuff, and mostly recovering from a medical hell last week, I've started reading a book that's been on my list for a while. Charlotte. Im not actively reading yet, just kind of dabbling.

How about you? Reading any indie books right now or in the near future?

message 2: by Jason (new)

Jason Crawford (jasonpatrickcrawford) | 591 comments Huge amount of books on my list.

The third in Jennifer R. McDonald's Veilwalker trilogy.

For Atancia by Wren.

Plus all the requests from my blog :)

message 3: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) Oy, mine too. Massive list. But, having a sort of day off so might as well dive in.

Charlotte has been on top of my list for too long. Better late than never.

message 4: by Jacek (new)

Jacek Slay Maybe in the near future. Just finished McCarthy, just about to start some foreign language one because I figured out that might be a good way to actually learn that language. No time for the indies. :(

message 5: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Everson (authorthomaseverson) I'm currently reading an indie fantasy novel, Fortress of Angels. Fair so far. I'm actually nearing the end of my requested reviews, so it will be a nice break for a bit.

The 4th is not with me. I like Star Wars, but not to the point that I would even be considered a fan. Just someone who think's it's 'okay'.

message 6: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) Thomas wrote: "I'm currently reading an indie fantasy novel, Fortress of Angels. Fair so far. I'm actually nearing the end of my requested reviews, so it will be a nice break for a bit.

The 4th i..."

Well, geez, i was just making a funny.

message 7: by G.G. (new)

G.G. (ggatcheson) | 506 comments Indies are my usual choice. I'm currently reading Splitsville and before that one I read the first of the same series Past Life Strife (Rise of the Discordant)
I'm not sure what I will read next, but it will be more than likely another indie.

message 8: by G.G. (new)

G.G. (ggatcheson) | 506 comments Lily wrote: "In between stuff, and mostly recovering from a medical hell last week, I've started reading a book that's been on my list for a while. Charlotte. Im not actively reading yet, just k..."

Might be out of subject but I hope you're feeling better this week and all your trouble/health problems are far behind now.

message 9: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) G.G. wrote: "Lily wrote: "In between stuff, and mostly recovering from a medical hell last week, I've started reading a book that's been on my list for a while. Charlotte. Im not actively readin..."

Aw, thanks, GG, reading helps :)

message 10: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Cole (kevin_cole) I'm reading a leaked draft of The Last Damsel by Courtney Wells, with plot twist flow charts and dedication to Benedict Cumberbatch.

message 11: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wells | 1890 comments Mod
Crap's levitating around me but I have it on good authority it's just a curse laid upon me be a disgruntled wizard.

Anyhoo, I recently finished G.G.'s "The Legacy", trying to get "Hollowland" done but it's probably going to get bumped aside as soon as the fourth part of "The Selection" series downloads on my Kindle :p

message 12: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) Kevin wrote: "I'm reading a leaked draft of The Last Damsel by Courtney Wells, with plot twist flow charts and dedication to Benedict Cumberbatch."

Send me a copy.

message 13: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Everson (authorthomaseverson) Lily wrote:

It was? Hah. I took it for a serious question. ;)

message 14: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wells | 1890 comments Mod
Kevin - I nearly laughed out effing loud!

Man, I wish I wrote enough to warrant a leak...lol

message 15: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) Thomas wrote: "Lily wrote:

It was? Hah. I took it for a serious question. ;)"

Come on, I used bad grammar for the topic title lol

message 16: by Shari-amor (new)

Shari-amor | 1478 comments I won't be reading any indies for a few more days. I already have a list of what I'll be reading as soon as finish my state exams.

And I'm happy you're recovering and feeling better Lily.

message 17: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Cole (kevin_cole) Shari-amor wrote: "I won't be reading any indies for a few more days. I already have a list of what I'll be reading as soon as finish my state exams.

And I'm happy you're recovering and feeling better Lily."

Indeed, without Captain Lily, this ship's hitting a coral reef faster than you can say 1,000-page fantasy novel.

message 18: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 179 comments I'm reading a autobiography at the moment called No Heil Hitler. I think you can probably guess what it's about. Yes, I was celebrating May the Fourth be with you, but since I'm in Australia, that was yesterday.

message 19: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) Kevin wrote: "Shari-amor wrote: "I won't be reading any indies for a few more days. I already have a list of what I'll be reading as soon as finish my state exams.

And I'm happy you're recovering and feeling be..."

Mistress Lily.

message 20: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Cole (kevin_cole) Lily wrote: "Kevin wrote: "Shari-amor wrote: "I won't be reading any indies for a few more days. I already have a list of what I'll be reading as soon as finish my state exams.

And I'm happy you're recovering ..."

Forgive me, Mistress! :-D

message 21: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) Kevin wrote: "Forgive me, Mistress! :-D"

Totally forgiven.

message 22: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Everson (authorthomaseverson) "Come on, I used bad grammar for the topic title lol"

And? In some circles I run in, this is a legitimate question, poor grammar and all! :D

message 23: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 1398 comments Mod
All I have on my Kindle are a bunch of Indie books. I'm not sure which I'll take on ext maybe the short reads and then the longer ones.

message 24: by Amber (new)

Amber Foxx (amberfoxx) | 287 comments I'm reading Designer Dirty Laundry Designer Dirty Laundry (Style & Error Mystery #1) by Diane Vallere
an indie humorous mystery.
And I found this thread on the 5th.