Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

I. Author Interviews! > Author interviews with a psychologist - Interviews Anyone?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Phillip (new)

Phillip (broofee) Hey!

I have a section on my web page where I've written some questions for writers and since I happen to be a psychologist, you can sort of look at it as a job interview. If you do well, people will love you and buy your books!

Sounds easy enough, right?

Anyway, I prefer SF writers, but will probably do interviews with writers who write in other genres.

You can check the rules on this link:
http://mypoetryandwriting.com/interview/

If you are interested, please let me know.

Bruno

message 2: by Ana (new)

Ana Antunes (anaantunes) Sure! I´m giving it a shot. I´m also a Sci-Fi writer anyway, so any futuristic manifestation might be of good help. I certainly hope I may collaborate with you too.
See you soon!

message 3: by Phillip (new)

Phillip (broofee) Ana wrote: "Sure! I´m giving it a shot. I´m also a Sci-Fi writer anyway, so any futuristic manifestation might be of good help. I certainly hope I may collaborate with you too.
See you soon!"

Looking forward to get your interview! :)

message 4: by Ana (last edited May 04, 2015 12:14PM) (new)

Ana Antunes (anaantunes) Just sent. There´s a typo or two, but no biggie. That usually happens when I´m too excited writing as if I´m talking to a total stranger who suddenly becomes a close friend. "Out of Thin Air"... Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy answering the clever questions. Cheers!