Support for Indie Authors discussion

Archived Author Help > Indie Authors

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pavan (new)

Pavan Kaur (pavankaur) | 89 comments Pavan (this is you)
22 books | 29 friends
see comment history Hello everyone, if you have seen me around on here, I am a new author myself, having my first book out on May 2nd.
I know how hard it is to get your name out there and get people to hit the buy button, but that will not stop me writing because i love it.

Going of topic, I also have a blog that I am working on and I thought that I would have a day in the week where I would post about an authors book, links about them anything really.

I know my blog is new and not a lot of followers but i will also put the link on Goodreads, Facebook and twister too.

So if you can interested comment below.

I am thinking that every Wednesday I will post, called Wednesday's Author

message 2: by Hayden (new)

Hayden Linder (haydendlinder) | 85 comments Hey Pavan,
I'm putting together a blog tour for June. So if you want to pick Wednesday in June I could do that. Let me know and ping me with any details at haydendlinder@hotmail.com

message 3: by Pavan (new)

Pavan Kaur (pavankaur) | 89 comments Hayden wrote: "Hey Pavan,
I'm putting together a blog tour for June. So if you want to pick Wednesday in June I could do that. Let me know and ping me with any details at haydendlinder@hotmail.com"

Thank you so much I will email you now :)

message 4: by Steve (new)

Steve Salter | 6 comments That sounds like a really good idea. It's all about working together. If you put all the sports shops in one place people who are into sports will go shop there. I'm looking to put a group together for writers who write fiction within the equestrian racing world. So far so good guys keep up the good work.

message 5: by Pavan (new)

Pavan Kaur (pavankaur) | 89 comments Steve wrote: "That sounds like a really good idea. It's all about working together. If you put all the sports shops in one place people who are into sports will go shop there. I'm looking to put a group together..."
I agree this is a great way to help each other out, and I hope to get some more author's who are up for being on my blog xx

message 6: by Clare (new)

Clare Kauter (goodreadscomclare_kauter) Hi! This sounds like a great idea - I'd love to join in. Do you blog about a specific genre or are you interested in any submissions? I write mystery/comedy (and my new one coming out this month is fantasy). Please feel free to contact me at clare.kauter@live.com.au if you're interested!

message 7: by Pavan (new)

Pavan Kaur (pavankaur) | 89 comments Clare wrote: "Hi! This sounds like a great idea - I'd love to join in. Do you blog about a specific genre or are you interested in any submissions? I write mystery/comedy (and my new one coming out this month is..."

I am emailing you now :) xx

message 8: by Angel (new)

Angel | 216 comments It's worth a try. I write all genres, mixed genres and mixed subgenres with mixed genres. I have a novel coming out at the end of May it's a psychological thriller, YA, with mystery/ suspense and mixed genres and mixed subgenres with mixed genres. I also have a gothic poetry/memoir that is already out on Amazon. Here is my email address: ajmbonnettey4424@gmail.com