Books, Blogs, Authors and More discussion

Readers Blogs Spotlight! > Indie Authors

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pavan (new)

Pavan Kaur (pavankaur) | 18 comments Hello everyone, if you have seen me around on here, I am a new author myself, having my first book out on May 2nd.
I know how hard it is to get your name out there and get people to hit the buy button, but that will not stop me writing because i love it.

Going of topic, I also have a blog that I am working on and I thought that I would have a day in the week where I would post about an authors book, links about them anything really.

I know my blog is new and not a lot of followers but i will also put the link on Goodreads, Facebook and twister too.

So if you can interested comment below.

I am thinking that every Wednesday I will post, called Wednesday's Author

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 453 comments Congrats on the new book and that is a very great and generous idea you have. It will not only help the author but you as a blogger to gain more of a following.

I would also be interested in being your first feature to help get this started. What information would you need?

message 3: by Pavan (new)

Pavan Kaur (pavankaur) | 18 comments Justin wrote: "Congrats on the new book and that is a very great and generous idea you have. It will not only help the author but you as a blogger to gain more of a following.

I would also be interested in being..."

Thank you so much.

You can send me any information that you would like to share with everyone, author profile, book that you have with links and a bit about the book, and Facebook or twitter account too.
I will follow you on twitter so I can tag you when the post goes up.

my email is dreaming083@gmail.com

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm a new Indie author too and would love to be featured on your Author Wednesday if possible :)

My novel is called Diamonds Fall by Rebecca M. Gibson and follows a young, Victorian socialite in her fall from grace and the subsequent struggle to get back to the top.

Thank you, Rebecca.

message 5: by Paige (new)

Paige Lavoie | 3 comments Hi Paven,
Good luck on your new release! I'm a new author as well, and would be interested in being apart of your "Wednesday's Author" feature. :)

My book is called "Confidence: The Diary of an Invisible Girl" and is a story about friendship, fandom and first experiances. :)

Thanks so much & Keep writing!
-Paige

message 6: by H.R. (new)

H.R. (hrjakes) | 10 comments As a new fiction author, I just got an author's Goodreads page with links to my book called The Curious Autobiography of Elaine Jakes and my blog called The Commonplace Thoughts of a Residual Welshman.H.R. Jakes

message 7: by H.R. (new)

H.R. (hrjakes) | 10 comments My July Goodreads giveaway has begun. Sign up to be one of 10 to receive a free autographed copy of The Curious Autobiography of Elaine Jakes.The Curious Autobiography of Elaine Jakes

message 8: by Grady (last edited Mar 24, 2017 12:15AM) (new)

Grady Brown | 5 comments My name is Grady P. Brown and I am a science fiction author who is diagnosed with high functioning autism. I am a connoisseur of the science fiction, fantasy, and superhero genres. In addition, I am an autism ambassador, hoping to demonstrate the potential benefits one can gain from being autistic.

As a writer, I utilize my autism to visualize the story taking place inside of my head like a movie. Also, I have a very strong memory, allowing me to store information about my characters and stories in my brain as though it were a computer hard-drive. My superhero series, The Young Guardians, is based on a childhood fantasy I shared with my best friends of becoming superheroes.

I am also a passionate pit bull lover and own a pair of sweet and loving pit bulls named Wally and Fitch.

message 9: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Mole | 4 comments Good for you Grady. I bet your stories are wonderful. Keep up the good work!