The Random World of Reading discussion

Reviving the Group!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by emily_oriley (new)

emily_oriley | 155 comments Are we trying to bring this group back to life again? Because I'm all out of Phoenix Downs and the nearest town is like a billion miles away.

Just Another Bookish Blog (justanotherbookishblog) | 6 comments I dunno, I just joined and noticed that no one has spoken here for a while =p

message 4: by emily_oriley (new)

emily_oriley | 155 comments Yeah, it is sad. I liked having community reading goals to consistently fail because I'm so easily distrac---- oh look, a butterfly O.O

Just Another Bookish Blog (justanotherbookishblog) | 6 comments heheheh same x)

message 6: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  Pape (magpiep) | 1 comments So how would we go about reviving this group then? Ideas?

message 7: by Debra (new)

Debra | 1 comments Hello! I fail my reading goals due to being involved in too many good things. I guess I have way too many interests.

message 8: by emily_oriley (new)

emily_oriley | 155 comments Welp, to revive the group unofficially (since I don’t know how these things word via goodreads.com), first thing would be picking something to read, I imagine, either democratically or somebody assumes leadership and picks for everyone

message 9: by emily_oriley (new)

emily_oriley | 155 comments Or I guess the simplest solution would be to contact the moderator of the group - whoever that is.

Just Another Bookish Blog (justanotherbookishblog) | 6 comments Apparently I made this? 3 years ago? Wow I totally forgot!