Bloggers Unite™ discussion

41 views
Blogs... > looking for followers! I'll follow bac,!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda (rhondanash-hall) | 1 comments I am looking for blog followers. I will follow back. Leave link to your blog here and let me know you are a follower.
http://colormeactive.blogspot.com/


message 3: by J. (new)

J. Greene (j_greene) Rhonda wrote: "I am looking for blog followers. I will follow back. Leave link to your blog here and let me know you are a follower.
http://colormeactive.blogspot.com/"


Following :)
Here's mine:
http://www.thisgirlreadsalot.blogspot...


message 4: by Pavan (new)

Pavan Kaur (pavankaur) | 9 comments Jazmen wrote: "Rhonda wrote: "I am looking for blog followers. I will follow back. Leave link to your blog here and let me know you are a follower.
http://colormeactive.blogspot.com/"

Following :)
Here's mi..."

I'm following :)


message 5: by J. (new)

J. Greene (j_greene) Pavan wrote: "Jazmen wrote: "Rhonda wrote: "I am looking for blog followers. I will follow back. Leave link to your blog here and let me know you are a follower.
http://colormeactive.blogspot.com/"

Followi..."


I'm already following you :)


message 6: by Farlene (new)

Farlene (farlenewherebooksarestars) | 13 comments Hey guys I'd really love the support! I review almost everything I read that includes contemporary, science fiction, dystopian and lots more in the mix! Click the link/ or if you can't click it, copy and paste it into your browser's URL to subscribe

http://clearingthecranialcongestion.w...

Thanks so much :)


message 7: by Farlene (new)

Farlene (farlenewherebooksarestars) | 13 comments Hey guys I'd really love the support! I review almost everything I read that includes contemporary, science fiction, dystopian and lots more in the mix! Click the link/ or if you can't click it, copy and paste it into your browser's URL to subscribe

http://clearingthecranialcongestion.w...

Thanks so much :)


Thrills & Chills (thecountrybookworm) | 9 comments I started mine last week. It's mostly a book blog, with some animal/farming posts mixed in. I'm hoping to start up my own book meme to get to meet other bloggers. I'll be checking out all these blogs posted, looking great everyone!
mine is http://www.thecountrybookworm.com


message 9: by Leah (last edited Jan 31, 2016 03:33AM) (new)

Leah I recently started a ya book blog. I mostly review ya books, but also have some other bookish things mixed in there! Come check me out at www.leahsbookblogblog.wordpress.com I always follow back!
Thanks!
- Leah


message 10: by Namita (new)

Namita  (chloehunt) | 9 comments Hi , I just started a new blog and would love if you could visit it . I will follow anybody who follows me back https://chloesbooksblog.wordpress.com/
Thanks,
Chloe


*¨·٠•●♥✿LINLAN✿♥●•٠·¨* (underjadeorchid) | 10 comments Hello.

I just create my blog. I'd love if you'll go check and follow my blog.
I'll follow you back.

Blog: https://sleeplessbookjunkiesblog.word...
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sleeplessboo...

I do book review.

Thanks


message 12: by Kawther (new)

Kawther (kae98) i'm a new blogger , but i'll be posting more soon
i also love to follow back all book blogs!
https://worldofbookishwonderland.word...


back to top