Shut Up & Read discussion

Awake at Dawn (Shadow Falls, #2)
This topic is about Awake at Dawn
Archived BOTM > Series Read-Along (May)- Awake at Dawn (Born at Midnight #2) by C.C. Hunter

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
Discuss as you read, but please use SPOILERS for those of us who haven't gotten as far as you!!! (Check out the 'some html is ok' box above the post box for spoiler tags.)

Happy reading

Andy I'm going to join as long as I don't forget. I just have to finish the last book of this Norse trilogy I've been reading before I get to this.

message 3: by Charity (new) - added it

Charity | 61 comments Are we ever going to find out what she is?

Andy I hope so. I'm about halfway through right now. Enjoyable read, but she keeps developing things that could mean she's some other supernatural so I think she might just be a little bit of everything. I don't remember most of Born at MIdnight, but it's not too hard to follow along. Will probably finish this later today.

Andy Also, I'm not sure who I like better, Derek or Lucas. It's so hard to pick because currently Lucas is playing more of a background character. Holiday is awesome and I love the sister like bond she and Kylie share.

Andy I've finished. It was good. So disclaimer, I read the back of third book and I think it said something about how Kylie chooses between Derek and Lucas. That's not exactly true yet. One made a decision to leave while the other is there so I wouldn't call that Kylie choosing. But we shall see in the third book I'm sure. I hope Sara is in the next book, that will makes things interesting with everything that happened to her.

Tracey (addicted_to_reading) This is a total snack attack series to read. It's literally junk food fiction. And I'm saying this in the best way possible. It's quick, easy, and so fun to read. You know it's a bit ridiculous that Kylie has all the symptoms of all the supernaturals. You know it's crazy that TWO very hot, very nice guys are vying for her heart when you can't even see the appeal of her. You know it's bad when you are more interested in the side characters' drama than the main protagonist. But you read it anyway. Because it's just there and you know you'll enjoy it.