Shut Up & Read discussion

Archived BOTM > May Mod Pick- The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories 01) by Chris Colfer

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3781 comments Mod
Discuss as you read, but please use SPOILERS for those of us who haven't gotten as far as you!!! (Check out the 'some html is ok' box above the post box for spoiler tags.)

Happy reading

message 2: by Tanecia (new)

I choose to read this book because of my love of fairy tale retellings. I started it last night and it's great so far! I also love Chris Colfer so I couldn't resist!

message 3: by Tanecia (new)

So, I m really liking this one so far. I usually dont read middle grade because I'm always so busy with the teen books, but this one surprised me. I like the characters Alex and Conner and I think it's a good book if kids are looking for back-stories on their favorite Disney Princes' and Princess'. I do think the book is too long than it should be and all the set-back that they have to overcome are too easy for them to get out of.

Other than that I like it and thinks it's a cute and entertaining adventure.

Has anyone else started this one?

message 4: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Leigh | 15889 comments Mod
I just downloaded it, but not sure if I will be able to read it this month. It looks really cute.

message 5: by Tanecia (new)

Leigh wrote: "I just downloaded it, but not sure if I will be able to read it this month. It looks really cute."

I hope you like it!