Girls Only Book Club discussion

Book of the Month > May BOTM

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) This is where all things about Mays BOTM will be posted! If you have any questions. Please ask here!

message 2: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) Is Swipe our new BOTM?

message 3: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I am pretty sure. We have to wait till the tenth to find out permanently. But I am pretty sure it will be!

message 4: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Okay cool, I like thst book

message 5: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) And the winner is Swipe!!!

message 6: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Yaaaaaaaaayyyyy! !! :)

message 7: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) :)

❄Elsa Frost❄ (elsafrost) My copy's taking FOREVER to arrive. If it doesn't arrive sometime soon, I may have to purchase the eBook instead. :P

message 9: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Don't forget about the rest of the books! You'll want to read them once you're done, plus, the author is still working on the rest of the books. ;)

message 10: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Cool!!

message 11: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) ❄Elsa Frost❄ wrote: "My copy's taking FOREVER to arrive. If it doesn't arrive sometime soon, I may have to purchase the eBook instead. :P"

I hope it comes in soon!

message 12: by Madilyn (new)

Madilyn I just started it and I'm so confused XP

message 13: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I haven't read it but if you have any questions I bet Tamara will help.

message 14: by Madilyn (new)

Madilyn I've figured out more now. the prologue was confusing, but now that I know more about the world, I understand a bit more :)

message 15: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Yes, most prologues/ first chapters are confusing because you are just starting to know the people and setting!

message 16: by Madilyn (new)

Madilyn It was sooooooo good! I loved it

message 17: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Awesome!! I am glad! I hope the questions will be out soon!

message 18: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Lol yes!!!!!!!

message 19: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) If you participate in the trivia, please message Haley your answers as soon as possible. When answering the questions, don't check the book. :) The questions are one point each, except for the questions with multiple names, those are one point per name. The bonus question is four points. Have fun!

1. What was Logan's fear?
2. What was Erin's pet iguana's name?
3. At what age were kids marked?
4. Who were Logan's two friends?
5. What was Logan's sister's name?
6. What were the names of Peck's markless kids?
7. Who did Erin's dad work for?
8. What was Pecks group of kids called?
9. What were Flunkees?
10. What does DOME stand for?

Bonus question: Since this is a futuristic book, do you personally think that it's realistic as to what could happen in the future? Why or why not?

message 20: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) I forgot to include the bonus question in the message I just sent out. Sorry about that.

message 21: by ❄Elsa Frost❄ (new)

❄Elsa Frost❄ (elsafrost) Haley(fabulous, crazy, and a follower of Christ) wrote: "❄Elsa Frost❄ wrote: "My copy's taking FOREVER to arrive. If it doesn't arrive sometime soon, I may have to purchase the eBook instead. :P"

I hope it comes in soon!"

I won't be able to read it this month, so sorry! The library returned the book back to its former library before I could even pick it up. :/

message 22: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) That is fine! But I still bet you could read it in time maybe if you really wanted to! But thanks for telling us!