Windlow Academy (An Advanced Roleplay) discussion

Requests and Claims > Tribe Two Collab

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Hayley (new)

Hayley .

P A N ( is back ) (millieevemarie) Surnames?

Gonna use Brent Rivera or Francisco Lachowski

message 3: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Not sure...

I have one of the twin girls

My claims was gonna be Natalie Dormer or Leighton but i'll have to check them with your two to make sure they fit...

P A N ( is back ) (millieevemarie) What type of surname? Like Greek, Italian, German, etc

P A N ( is back ) (millieevemarie) I have the prince

message 6: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Greek maybe... This is set in Italy and along the Mediterranean after all...

What ethnicity/nationalities are your two male claims?

P A N ( is back ) (millieevemarie) Francisco is Brazilian and ill quickly look up Brent

P A N ( is back ) (millieevemarie) Brent is Californian

P A N ( is back ) (millieevemarie) Surname idea: Maheras

message 10: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Okay well, Leighton may look like Brent but I'll find a Brazilian claim for Francisco- Alyssa have any ideas?

message 11: by Hayley (new)

Hayley According to the website I've just looked at he is part Polish, Portuguese and German.

P A N ( is back ) (millieevemarie) Yeah he is, but was born in Brazil

message 13: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Then for me and Alyssa to find face claims we need his ethnicity not the country he was born in... I could be English ethnicity but born in Kenya... if you catch my meaning...

message 14: by Hayley (new)

Hayley descriptiondescription

Her names Elvira Skrybus...

message 15: by Hayley (last edited May 03, 2015 09:24AM) (new)

Monika Jagaciak

message 16: by Hayley (new)

Hayley alyssa wrote: "If you use Leighton Meester, I think Ellen Page might work idk...

"

She does... It's more trying to fit someone who looks like whoever Pan uses...

message 17: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Kaya....

message 18: by Hayley (new)

Hayley They both look similar but if you want a change go with Aubrey then :)

message 19: by Hayley (last edited May 03, 2015 09:31AM) (new)

Lyndsy Fonseca

message 20: by Hayley (new)

Hayley She is cute :) And her bone structure is very similar through her face is a little plumper :) But go with her :)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 13 comments Hey!! I have the last princess, what fcs are being used for the royals so far?

message 22: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Okay :)

Alyssa did you want the twins 17, 18, or 19?

And which face claim did you like out the three I put up or none?

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 13 comments Oh, and ages. Bc I wanted to make mine like 15 or 16.

message 24: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Not sure on the twins or the prince yet but Shad's making her's 15.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 13 comments Okay

message 26: by Hayley (new)

Hayley :)

Pan- Who are you using for the prince? Brent or Francisco?

message 27: by Hayley (new)

Do they look anything alike?

message 28: by Hayley (new)

Hayley I don't know... It depends on who Pan's using for her prince... Cause I don't want to use the wrong ethnicity...

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 13 comments Alrighty, so who is using who so far? Like, what ethnicity are they mainly?

message 30: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Just found out she's part German so she may work...

message 31: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Laura wrote: "Alrighty, so who is using who so far? Like, what ethnicity are they mainly?"

Shad's using Liana Liberato as for everyone else i'm not sure.

message 32: by Hayley (new)

Hayley sʜᴀᴅ ⋆ ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀᴅᴏᴄᴋ wrote: "Leighton is part German, which is good enough for me."

:)

Leighton it is :)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 13 comments Alright. So, I'm going to make my princess 17 (is that okay?), which of these should I use: Cara Delevingne
Sasha Pierterse
Taylor Swift

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 13 comments I'm thinking Cara

message 35: by Hayley (new)

Hayley That's fine Shad...

P A N ( is back ) (millieevemarie) I'm thinking Francisco

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 13 comments Which of these three is best for my 17 year old princess?

Cara Delevingne
Sasha Pierterse
Taylor Swift

P A N ( is back ) (millieevemarie) What are their ethnicities?

message 39: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Taylor's American pure and simple not sure about the others.

message 40: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 17 comments So, are we going with them being Brazilian?

message 41: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 17 comments Ah, alrighty.
did we get ages down?

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 13 comments My princess is going to be 17. I was thinking of using Cara Delevingne? She has blonde hair, but her facial features look somewhat similar.

P A N ( is back ) (millieevemarie) Might make him 19?

@Shad btw Shad when I meant ethnicities earlier I know they're white but I was talking about their nationalities, you can still be white and be German or whatever, ethnicities are not just being white haha. For example, I'm about 6/8 English and 2/8 Maltese

P A N ( is back ) (millieevemarie) @Shad yeah I know that but people aren't just white. You get white-British, white-African etc. if you were asked to put down where you are from, you wouldn't be like I'm white. You'd say oh I'm this, this and this, e.g. Like Francisco who is polish and German or whatever.

message 46: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 17 comments
Where you are from is not the same as what ethnicity are you.
Those are two different questions. In which case, answering with ( taking me for example ) I'm a Black American as opposed to Liberian and a quarter Ivorian are two different things. I wasn't born in Liberia or the Ivory Coast, but my parents were and thus I take on their ethnicity.

Ethnicity: a socially defined category of people who identify with each other based on common ancestral, social, cultural or national experience
Nationality: the status of belonging to a particular nation

P A N ( is back ) (millieevemarie) That's what I was trying to explain I just am very awkward in doing so xD
For me, I'm about 6/8 English and about 2/8 we think Maltese, but there's a possibility I could be of another such as Malaysia, Brazil, etc. it's literally unknown.

message 48: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 17 comments You were basically trying to say that people aren't "just white"
England is generally a majority white country.
You're still White.

P A N ( is back ) (millieevemarie) Yes I am white, but I'm not fully English, that's what I was trying to get across with Francisco and stuff. England is actually a very multicultural country - with lots of different nationalities and ethnicities. There are white British people, white non-British people, black British, black non-British, etc etc.

message 50: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 17 comments We established that.
But, he's still White.
That's the umbrella category he would fall into.

« previous 1