What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Someone's Watching
This topic is about Someone's Watching
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. An abandoned hotel/building/ horror/thriller novel [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Milly (new)

Milly Hopkins | 3 comments The book I'm looking for I think is set in the US, although I can't be sure. I'm not sure about the publication date, maybe mid-90s.

The plot points I can remember are as follows (Warning, major spoiler.)

Main character is a young man of 18ish, I think
I think his father remarries and his step-sister is introduced
His step-sister is 15, but it's noted that she looks like she's 18, I think the quote is: "She's fifteen, but she don't look it."
The girl is sunbathing outside when she's sexually assaulted by her stepfather (I'm fairly sure it's the stepfather)
She runs away with the main male character
They wind up at what I think is an abandoned hotel or an abandoned lodge
There's an old man living there who's a little senile and thinks the place is still open
There's something living inside the hotel, a deformed man I think who watches them

This bit I'm not sure about but:
(view spoiler)

That's all of the plot I can remember, if anyone has any idea what this is I'd really appreciate it as I've been trying to remember it for years.

message 2: by Kenn (new)

Kenn Pike | 1 comments Hi
Im searching for this book myself - found our post after trying to google search out the plot - keep me posted !

Kenn

message 4: by Milly (new)

Milly Hopkins | 3 comments Ayshe wrote: "Someone Watching by Andrew Neiderman maybe?"

THAT'S IT!
Thank you so much, 3 years later and I've finally found it.

message 5: by Milly (new)

Milly Hopkins | 3 comments Kenn wrote: "Hi
Im searching for this book myself - found our post after trying to google search out the plot - keep me posted !

Kenn"

Ayshe solved it!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Someone's Watching (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Andrew Neiderman (other topics)