Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > New to the group? Introduce yourself here (2)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 190 (190 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Cora, Tea Party Princess (new)

Cora Tea Party Princess (corazie) | 661 comments Mod
The last thread got a little busy, but you can view it here.

Welcome to Goodreads Reviewers' Group! Whether you're an Author or a reader, I hope you find this group useful and make some new friends along the way.

Use this thread to introduce yourself to the other group members.

This is a place to introduce yourself, let everyone know a little bit about you.

message 2: by Lance (new)

Lance (4-lan) | 9 comments Hello Goodreads Reviewers,
I am Lance. I post a book review blog on The Book Marketing Network. I usually put my reviews up on this site also. I am still trying to learn how things work around here-the controls are a little different from TBMN.
I think I offered to do a couple of reviews here from the email notifications I get on Some Like It Hot. Not sure if anyone has tried to get back to me. Hopefully that shows up in my Goodreads mail.
Okay, nice to meet you all :-)

message 3: by Lance (new)

Lance (4-lan) | 9 comments Ian, I will try messaging you here since the 'ask the author' feature on your page didn't like my long winded post.
Wanted to let you know that I do post a book review blog over on The Book Marketing Network.
I specialize in the genres of fantasy, horror and science fiction. If you would like to follow the link below and have a look, I would be delighted.
http://thebookmarketingnetwork.com/pr...

message 4: by Ava (new)

Ava Marsh | 1 comments Hi, I'm Ava. I'm the author of newly-released UNTOUCHABLE, out now with Transworld in ebook, paperback to follow in August. Out in the US with Berkley in October.

As Mark Edwards described it: 'Imagine if Belle du Jour and Martina Cole teamed up to write a thriller together: the result would be Untouchable, a dark and sexy thriller with a flawed but likeable heroine.'

If anyone is interested in reviewing, give me a shout!

message 5: by Winter (new)

Winter (wdprosapio) | 1 comments Hi, I'm Winter. AKA Desireé. And no, I don't write erotica, I just have an erotica name.

Ahem.

I'm a writer with my first novel in pre-order. I've been writing for a long time, I have a weekly humor column, have a couple trivia books, and love writing creative non-fiction (specifically travel writing). I am publishing under my pen name because I am often quoted for work and I'm attempting to compartmentalize my life.

I work for the best waterpark in the world, read sci fi and mystery, prefer some humor but love skilled word painters too.

I live in the Texas Hill Country, where the trees let their limbs dip toward the ground and rivers have many mood swings. Way more about me on my website at http://www.wdprosapio.com

I'm looking forward to meeting more authors and readers here!

Matchbook

message 6: by Vesper (new)

Vesper Vesper (vesperdreams) Hi, everyone! My name is Sympathy, and I'm the founder of Clockwork Origin Productions (www.clockworkorigin.com), a book review website, that helps both professional and independent authors.

I'm looking forward to connecting with everyone in this group. :)

message 7: by Lance (new)

Lance (4-lan) | 9 comments Hi Sympathy, nice to meet you :-)
I will have to follow your link and check out your reviews. Do you perhaps need more reviewers?
Currently I post my reviews on my blog on The Book Marketing Network and Wordpress. I usually copy and paste them on my page here on Goodreads and also where the book lives on Amazon.
Thanks!

~Book Reviews by Trish~ (bookreviewsbytrish) Hello everyone, my name is Trish I love to read a lot of different kinds of books. My favorite will always be historical romance, but I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone and read others. I have a book review blog on word press if anyone would like to look at it here is the link bookreviewsbytrish.wordpress.com Happy reading!!!!

message 9: by Melinda (new)

Melinda Thompson (MelindaT) | 1 comments Budding Reader Book Set 1 Cat and Rat (Ten Books) by Melinda Thompson

Hello everyone, my name is Melinda and I am not only an avid reader, but also am on a mission to make learning to read easier and more fun for children, especially struggling readers.

It all started because I'm the mom of a dyslexic child. When I had trouble finding truly simple learn to read books, I pulled together an amazing team to create them: the former Director of Literacy and Language at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, a co-writer previously with Disney TV, and an award-winning artist.

The result is Budding Reader eBooks -- which we believe are the easiest on the market. If any of you are reviewers on Net Galley. Please check out two of books there now:

Budding Reader Book Set 1: Cat and Rat
https://www.netgalley.com/catalog/sho...

Budding Reader Book Set 2: Hens
https://www.netgalley.com/catalog/sho...

If not, but you are still interested in reviewing the books just shoot an email to info@buddingreader and I'll see what I can do to get a code for you to download a book set or two for free. I promise these books will NOT take you long to read!

Thank you very much!

message 10: by Justin (new)

Justin Holley | 2 comments Hey, Guys! I'm here to hang out and have some fun. Books are fun, right? :) Anyway, I write scary things. You can get to know me better at www.justinholley.com or on my Goodreads author page. Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you...

Justin

message 11: by Solange (new)

Solange | 3 comments Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the group and kind of new to Goodreads in general. I am a civil trial lawyer in Orange County California. I work with my husband, who is also a lawyer. At night and during vacations, I spend time writing thrillers. I have written three full novels, but have recently learned that the third one called THE BURNING MAN has been picked up for publication by Morgan James Publishing in New York.

Here is the story line:
It is a hot June night in upscale Orange County, California. When young beautiful Consuelo Vargas turns up mutilated and left for dead in a strawberry field, the Irvine Police Department and OC Sheriff call in top FBI Forensic pathologist, Catherine (“Cat”) Powers to help solve what turns out to be a string of murders.

Charged with hunting down a twisted serial killer dubbed the “The Burning Man” as more bodies turn up, Cat embarks on a dangerous game to try to understand and catch him. Her actions will destroy the people she holds most dear. Her decisions will forever change the lives of those she loves.

Little does she know, The Burning Man waits for her, drawing her closer into his web of death, lies and deceit, so that he can take from her the ultimate prize. He waits for her in plain sight forcing her to make a choice no mother should ever have to make.

Taunt with suspense from the first page, this book traces the painfully real struggles of a driven woman torn between her career demands and single motherhood, a family saga involving Cat’s young son and his loss of innocence at the hands of a madman and explores the bond shared by a mother and child as they combat pure evil. Cat knows only that she will do anything to catch this killer and keep those she loves alive. But will it be enough?

If you would like to read an excerpt, or learn more, go to www.solangeritchie.com. Also, if you would like to write a review, let me know at solangeritchie@hotmail.com and I can the novel to read in exchange for an honest review.

message 12: by James (new)

James Bodden Hi guys. I'm new around here, and just wanted to say hey! I'm a writer and a big fan of fantasy, sci fi, and horror. Always looking for a new find to add to my 'to read' list.

message 13: by Lance (new)

Lance (4-lan) | 9 comments James, your reading preferences are right up my alley. Hope you can swing by my book review blog and gleam some insight into possible new reads for you :-)
http://thebookmarketingnetwork.com/pr...

That will take you to the most recent post. But, as you can see, there are 29 of them. So, hopefully that will keep you occupied for awhile.

message 14: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Dykes Hi, I'm Nicole and I just published my first book in March of this year. I'm now working on the 4th book in the series. This is an awesome idea for a group!

message 15: by Rodd (new)

Rodd Clark (roddtx) Hi my name is Rodd Clark, I am an author looking for reviews of my latest M/M romantic thriller, "Rubble and the Wreckage"Rubble and the Wreckage I would love to hear what others think and can provide ARC in whatever format desired.

message 16: by Rodd (new)

Rodd Clark (roddtx) Rodd Clark Here is more info on me and I can also be found at RODDCLARK.com

message 17: by Cora, Tea Party Princess (new)

Cora Tea Party Princess (corazie) | 661 comments Mod
Welcome everyone :)

If you're an author looking for reviews make sure to make a post in the Author and Review Requests section:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

message 18: by Zed (new)

Zed Amadeo (zedamadeo) | 2 comments Hi everyone! I'm Zed. I just released my first story, "Resurrection," in my dark urban fantasy series Kindred. I read fantasy, sci-fi, horror, literary, non-fiction...lots of stuff. I also blog about books and writing at zedamadeo.com. Looking forward to connecting with you all!

message 19: by James (new)

James Riffel | 3 comments Hi folks. This group is a great idea. Authors always talk about how difficult it is to find people who will review their work.

My latest will be available for review soon. Writing, editing and cover are all done. Now just have to format. It's a thriller about a man and young woman caught up in a collapse of an organized crime group.

My first novel, published last year, is about football. Anyone like football around here?

James R. Riffel

message 20: by B. (new)

B. Wilson (bjameswilson) | 2 comments Hello Goodreads Reviewers, I'm so pleased to be a part of the group. My name is Bruce, I write under the names, B. James Wilson, B. J. Wilson and J. W Bruce. I am preparing to launch my third novel on July 1st. All three were self published in most digital formats. As I pursue this launch, I am finishing up the edit of my fourth novel, doing a revision of my second, working first draft on two new novels and banging out some short stories, just to fill in.
My interest in the group is to find some supportive reviews for my work and to provide the same for others. I look forward to working with you.

message 21: by Aarohi (new)

Aarohi Brar (lectorvorax) | 11 comments Hello every one. My name is Aarohi Brar and I am a new fiction author. My book, Pluviophile is my first venture. At the moment I am working on my second novel and also constantly looking for reviewers for the first one. It is fairly new and I want more people to give it a go.
I came across this group when I searched for groups on Goodreads that cater to authors looking for reviewers. I'm hoping I'll be able to meet some lovely people here.
Please feel free to contact me on:

EMAIL: aarohibrar90@gmail.com
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.bookaholic.in
FACEBOOK PAGE: www://www.facebook.com/lector.vorax
TWITTER USERNAME: @AarohiBrar

message 22: by Mr. (new)

Mr. E (mrefans) | 1 comments Hello everyone,

My name is Erick Wofford and I am a huge fan of horror and I recently launched a campaign for my newest film SPLATTERPUNK! The Movie. I know this isn't your usual request but could you "review" my video pitch and my screenplay once it is finished? This is an action horror anthology film made in cooperation with the one and only DAVID SCHOW! (We are shooting his award winning short story "Blue Amber- The years best dark fantasy and horror 2014") So please if you have a few minutes click on the link to the movie and donate or share. Thank you!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sp...

message 23: by Philip (new)

Philip Dodd (philipdodd) | 6 comments Hello, everyone. My name is Philip Dodd. I am the author of Angel War, published in April, 2013, and Klubbe the Turkle and the Golden Star Coracle, published in March, 2015. Angel War was chosen as a finalist in The Wishing Shelf Independent Book Awards for 2013, I am pleased to say. I have had poems published in my local newspaper, the Liverpool Echo, in The Dawntreader, a quarterly poetry magazine, published by Indigo Dreams Publishing, and one in Mallorn, the Journal of the Tolkien Society. One of my poems is to be published in Greek Fire, an anthology of poems inspired by Greek mythology, in June, 2015, by Lost Tower Publications.

message 24: by Chevoque (new)

Chevoque Chevoque | 4 comments Hey all!

I'm a South African author with the wrong degree, recently turned 23 and I've published seven works and two coming up in the next few months. I love helping other indies, so please connect with me and we can see what I can do to help.

Lovely weekend!

message 25: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Meads Hi, I'm MJ, Author/Writer/Reviewer/Blogger etc. New to Goodreads groups and this seemed like a good place to start and not get torn a new one by overzealous mods!

My site is www.MJMeads.com and you can read reviews and articles, request your own review, as well as find info about my debut novel 'Milk'.

I'd be grateful if anyone can tell me the best groups/discussions to join for a UK based author looking to mingle and connect with readers as well as other authors.

Thanks

message 26: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Clarke | 1 comments Hi my name is Lisa, I am an avid reader I enjoy all genres. I joined goodreads yesterday so I don't really know how this all works yet but I look forward to reading and exploring new books with you all :)

message 27: by Masa (new)

Masa Burris | 1 comments Hiya My name is Masa pronounced(Mesa). I am new to GoodReads as of today. Learning about how this site works. I am an avid reader. I love Horror, True Crime, Thrillers, Biography, Music, and more. I just finished reading That Night By: Chevy Stevens. Was a great book! Addictive it is a must read! Thanks for having me Can't wait to discuss some Great Reads.

message 28: by Jonra (new)

Jonra Springs | 3 comments Hello, I'm Jonra Springs by pen name. There are way too many other authors who go by my real name. My sci-fi stories are for adults and young adults. I also write fantasy and comedy for children and middle grade readers. I like to read classics, sci-fi, historical fiction or any blend thereof. I look forward to our exchanges. Thanks!

message 29: by Robert (new)

Robert Eggleton | 27 comments Hi! After 52 years of contributing into America's Social Security fund, I retired from my job as a children's psychotherapist at our local community mental health center to write and promote my fiction. My project started in 2006 during an actual group therapy session during which kids disclosed and worked on issues related to their maltreatment -- the Lacy Dawn Adventures project. However, after getting home from work filled to the brim with sorrows, I was just too drained to think, much less perform creatively. I just started on self-promotion (Rarity from the Hollow is a small press publication) a little over a month ago. It's going well. One of the best reviews was by the retired editor of Reader's Digest who found my novel to be the most enjoyable SF that he'd read in several years! I am willing to publish an honest review of your work if sent to me as a PDF, but I won't send it to you in draft before it is posted, and it could be negative. So, no unedited ms. please.

message 30: by Ian (new)

Ian Welch | 12 comments Robert wrote: "Hi! After 52 years of contributing into America's Social Security fund, I retired from my job as a children's psychotherapist at our local community mental health center to write and promote my fic..."
Hi Robert. I would love you to have a peek at one of my novels. I note no genre preference listed.
Target - Prendergast Uncovered -thriller.
Brad Prendergast lives in Malibu California. He is into parties, surfing and girls. A beach bum says his Dad.
Carrick Fitzgerald, ex-IRA lives in Northern Ireland. He has dedicated his life to driving the hated British out and reunifying his beloved Ireland.
Two men unknown to each other and living on opposite sides of the world. This is about to change, their lives are on a collision course.
Action - humor - suspense - a sprinkling of romance.

If this appeals I can be contacted at iangwelch@gmail.com
Can be downloaded in multiple formats free including PDF from
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

message 31: by Moxie (new)

Moxie Darling Hi, everyone! I just joined today after noticing one of my friends had joined the group. (Hi, Marie!) I'm an erotica author. Excited to check out the group! :)

message 32: by Michael (new)

Michael Granger | 7 comments Hello all, my name is Michael

I'm here on behalf of the SteadyHealth internet community, which created a dozens of books about healthy living, nutrition and weight loss. We're just about to start a free campaign for our ebooks and would like to share them with you.

Our first book is about a diet pill called Duromine.

It will be free for the next five days. The main advantage of our books is that they are created by real people sharing their real-life experiences. Our members share their doubts and tips about this weight loss pill — unlike those promoting the use of this pill, they provide unbiased peer-to-peer information which will really help people who are considering using Duromine know what the pros and cons are.

We would greatly appreciate your help in our effort to reach people and educate them about the safest weight loss methods. If you are willing, please, leave us a comment on Amazon.

Also, if you want a review from me, feel free to send me message and I will do my best to help you out.

Cheers!

message 33: by Rom (new)

Rom Gayoso | 2 comments Hi there folks, I am en educator in the USA and also an indie author. My topics of interest are strategic planning, scenario planning and futurism.
In my first book I talk about scenario planning - a technique to envision the future - and I use three public policy cases: funding for Stem Cell research, renewable energy and the crisis in Ukraine to show people how to use methods to find better futures.
As any indie author, I am looking for folks who like non-fiction and contemporary themes to review my work.
Please drop me a message if you would like to review or swap reviews.
Link to my work: http://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Every-S...

Thanks for your time!
Cheers!

Rom

message 34: by A.E. (new)

A.E. Walnofer | 9 comments Trish wrote: "Hello everyone, my name is Trish I love to read a lot of different kinds of books. My favorite will always be historical romance, but I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone and read others. I h..."

Hey Trish--Because of what you said here, I'd really appreciate it if you would read "A Girl Called Foote" and review it. It's available for free at Smashwords.com and for only 99 cents at Amazon (Kindle). Thanks for your consideration! -- AE Walnofer

message 35: by A.E. (new)

A.E. Walnofer | 9 comments Hey everyone--I recently released my novel, "A Girl Called Foote" and would LOVE to get more reviews on it.

Here's the quick blurb: "Set in England in the 1800s, this is the coming-of-age story of two remarkable people leading very different lives. Misfortune requires the very clever Lydia to seek work as a maid. From the moment mischievous Sir Jonathan catches her reading books she is supposed to be dusting, he is intrigued. Thus begins a clandestine relationship that is, for both of them, amusing, confusing and enlightening."

The ebook is available for FREE at smashwords.com and the Kindle version at Amazon is only $0.99.

If you enjoy historical fiction then please check it out, or if you know someone who does, please encourage them to do so. Thanks!

AE Walnofer

message 36: by J. (new)

J. Bralick (jleighbralick) | 2 comments Hi everyone! I'm J. Leigh...perpetual student/writer/photographer/ procrastinator... I'm a compulsive chicken owner, accidental fish breeder, dog-slobber-magnet and honorary bird perch. I pretend to be a bad-A in Krav Maga and sometimes make people believe it.

I mostly write YA fantasy, including Down a Lost Road (which is and probably always will be free pretty much everywhere, like Amazon...see what I did there?), Subverter, and Prism, the three books in my Lost Road Chronicles. I'm also working on the sequel to The Madness Project, a YA fantasy with a steampunk flair.

Excited about connecting with other authors and readers here! I do love to read indie books, and, being an author myself, I will only post reviews if I actually enjoy the book. I don't believe in cutting down other authors just because their writing might not be my cup of tea. :-) I always make sure to post reviews to GoodReads and Amazon at least, and other places if I remember to.

Looking forward to getting to know y'all!

message 37: by Ramon (new)

Ramon Somoza (rsg56) | 6 comments Hello, everybody. My name is Ramon.

I'm a Spanish author, having published 12 books so far, writing 8 more. I write both science fiction and romance (and no, I don't mix those two genres ;).

Right now I'm translating my SF series "In strange orbits" into English. This is a series of novelettes between 40 and 70 pages each about a little girl lost in space. The first one has already been published, the second appears next Monday, the third at the beginning of July. I expect to have the Spanish and English editions aligned before the end of the year (as I continue writing, as you can imagine).

At a certain moment I'll ask you to review my books, but I am also willing to review books from other authors - when I'm not writing, I am reading!

Looking forward to make some new friends here!

message 38: by Robert (new)

Robert Eggleton | 27 comments I'm willing to review in exchange for an honest review from me. robert_t(at)suddenlink(dot)net

message 39: by G.K. (new)

G.K. DeRosa | 24 comments Hi I'm Genevieve aka GK DeRosa, I just published my first book Wilder: The Guardian Series yesterday on Amazon, so this is all very new and exciting to me! I actually just claimed my book, but it hasn't gone through yet on Goodreads so I haven't achieved official Author status yet. I love YA and supernatural, fantasy, romance so that is what my novel is about. I know everyone is sick of vampire books, but I swear mine is different :) I'm always looking for reviews and happy to swap with other new authors.
Nice meeting everyone!

message 40: by Robert (new)

Robert Eggleton | 27 comments G.K. robert_t(at)suddenlink (dot) net

message 41: by J. (new)

J. Moore (jarthurmoore) | 2 comments Hi, everyone! I'm a new member here. I'm an author of historical fiction novels. I would love to make new friends in Goodreads. You can follow me through J. Arthur Moore. Nice meeting you!

message 42: by Chris (last edited Jun 18, 2015 01:34PM) (new)

Chris Grams (chrisgrams) | 5 comments Hello all! As an author in search of reviewers, I’m super excited to be a member of this group!!! My name is Chris Grams, author of 3 DOWN. It’s a supernatural thriller about obsession, magic, and murder. I’ll post more about it on the correct discussion board. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

message 43: by Connie (new)

Connie Lacy (connielacy) My name is Connie Lacy. Just published my first novel, "The Shade Ring," (sci-fi, climate fiction, action & adventure, romance) in May. My second novel, "The Time Telephone," (older YA, time travel) due out next month. Self-publishing and need reviews, if my titles interest anyone. Getting oriented on Goodreads. Great idea for a group, needless to say.

message 44: by Ken (new)

Ken Cressman (kencressman) Hello Group Members,
I have been a member of this group for a few months now, but I honestly don't remember if I ever got around to introducing myself. My name is Ken Cressman and I am the author of three books, two in my Larkin and Colt adventure series, and one (so far) that's a little more futuristic. I love to read and my main influences have been the works of John D. MacDonald, Robert B. Parker and Lawrence Block. Since two of them are dead and no longer writing, I decided to attempt to fill the void and write some of my own, and I have to say I'm having a ball. I generally refer to my genre as "science adventure," as it's mostly action-adventure where I push the technological envelope, but not exactly what most would consider Science Fiction. I'm looking for good books to read and also honest feedback on my own work.

message 45: by Laurence (new)

Laurence Moore Hello!
I'm Laurence Moore. Fell in love with books at a tender age and have been writing since pre-teens. I read pretty much every genre (favourites post-apocalyptic, fantasy). I released "A Fractured World" in May, through Amazon. It's the 9th book I've written but only the first to see print. Currently filling my time with reading any Terry Brooks' books I have missed and working on a sequel to AFW. If anyone is interesting in review my debut novel please contact me moorelaurence15@gmail.com
Thanks for accepting me into the group.

message 46: by Diana (new)

Diana Day-Admire | 3 comments Hi New to the marketing aspect of writing it's harder than the writing itself! I just released my second book of short stories poems and writing prompts. InspireD Interactive Reading and Writing. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0109PNQY2
The first was AdmireD- both of which have writing prompts at the end of the chapters to help jolt the inner muse in us all to create more words for the world.

I love reading but have not been a reader since childhood like most writers I was a late bloomer in lots of things.
Currently have 2 novels in the works and hopefully Angels within won't be much longer in the editing phase.
Its about 2 years I spent a decades worth of drama with a girl who had 8 different personalities.- I'v been told it is a uniquely different book and should do good once its out there.
Help a girl out and take a look at my author page and my books and my blog. I will try and do the same to anyone who stops by.

message 47: by Jaylin (new)

Jaylin Beam (jaylinbeam) | 4 comments Cora wrote: "The last thread got a little busy, but you can view it here.

Welcome to Goodreads Reviewers' Group! Whether you're an Author or a reader, I hope you find this group useful and make some new friend..."

message 48: by Jaylin (new)

Jaylin Beam (jaylinbeam) | 4 comments The Mark Of A King Vol. 1 by DW Beam Publishing
Hi my name is Jaylin Beam. I have just had my first book published at http://www.dwbeampublishing.com
I joined this group to let people know about my book and see if anyone is interested in reviewing it.

message 49: by Patrick (last edited Jul 03, 2015 08:46PM) (new)

Patrick Brown (httppatrickbrownnovelscom) | 1 comments Varied Traits

Hi it's Patrick Brown, author of the suspense/thriller, Varied Traits. I'd love to have some more reviews on Goodreads, so if you're interested in this genre, give me a shout. www.patrickbrownnovels.com. I'm happy to gift a kindle or send a pdf for FREE!

Look for the sequel, Heavy Hour, later this summer!

message 50: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Petra (danielpetra) | 10 comments Hi, I am Daniel Petra, the author of Missing Links, ISBN 978061574829O. Missing Links is in the Self-Help/Personal Growth category.
I would like to request a book review of Missing Links,
practical and surprisingly effective tools for self-transformation and behavior modification.

-Discover the Essential Links that we need in order to be truly authentic,
happy, creative and whole human beings.
-Missing Links provides us with practical and surprisingly effective tools for self-transformation and
behavior modification… … and it does so for all aspects of our lives.
-Would you like to overcome any bad habits . . . with surprisingly little effort?
-Do you know anyone who needs to overcome a self-defeating behavior?
-Are your relationships: Energy Boosters or Energy Suckers?!
-Have you ever suffered from post-bad-relationship syndrome?
-Do you know what you really . . . (really!) want to do with the rest of your life?
-Would you like to have all the Energy and the Motivation to accomplish what you need to accomplish?
-Missing Links shows how to Incorporate the “Tools” and the processes for self-transformation into our
very busy daily life, by painless “Baby Steps” and in thin “Salami Slices” of time. These processes are natural,
organic, synergistic and … surprisingly effective!

I shall be glad to send you a widget of Missing Links.
Please visit our web-site and blog at: www.danielpetra.com
THANK YOU

Daniel
missinglinks@danielpetra.com

« previous 1 3 4
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.