Penryn and the End of Days Re-Read discussion

END OF DAYS > Anyone get their pre-order early of End of Days?

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (last edited May 03, 2015 01:30AM) (new)

Jennifer I got my pre-order on April 28th but it comes out on May 15th...

message 2: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) Mine has been dispatched already apparently.

message 3: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 54 comments OMG I just checked and it says that they are preparing the shipment (although its supposed to come out on the 21st in Germany) *squeeeeeeee*

message 4: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Mignanelli Collado (andimignanelli) | 16 comments I pre ordered it in February I think :p

message 5: by Kati (new)

Kati | 22 comments Natalie wrote: "OMG I just checked and it says that they are preparing the shipment (although its supposed to come out on the 21st in Germany) *squeeeeeeee*"

same here. it says it will arrive in three days, can't believe it! :)

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer I was fan girling a lot when getting an email saying it was ready to be picked up at the store xD which I just died when walking home lol

message 7: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 54 comments I'm fangirling so hard xD I mean I still won't be able to read it until the end of May but it's still an amazing feeling to know that it will be here soon :D

message 8: by Xen (new)

Xen Randell (xeniya) | 9 comments Damn you all! *making my evil face and hating you all for having the End of Days before me*

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer If I could give my book to anyone I would :P haha cause im already done :P

message 10: by Xen (last edited May 03, 2015 01:14PM) (new)

Xen Randell (xeniya) | 9 comments Jennifer wrote: "If I could give my book to anyone I would :P haha cause im already done :P"

I. Just. Hate. You.

message 11: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Xeniya wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "If I could give my book to anyone I would :P haha cause im already done :P"

I. Just. Hate. You."

lol you should be glad you don't have it yet....all im doing now is sitting saying to myself "I need more..." or that I should re read all 3 books over again xD

message 12: by Nikita (new)

Nikita I pre-ordered book on Feb. 7th

message 13: by Nalani (new)

Nalani (nalanineedsnovels) | 114 comments I per-ordered it on ebook, and have been hinting that I want a hardcover copy of the trilogy for Christmas.

message 14: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer I need to get hard copy's!

message 15: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jassimplyreads) There are hardcovers for the series? I thought they are all published in paperbacks.

message 16: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennasilver) Duh I pre-ordered my kindle version months ago. Woot Woot 4 more days to go

message 17: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennasilver) Jennifer wrote: "If I could give my book to anyone I would :P haha cause im already done :P"
Where do you live? Or did you get an Arc?

message 18: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 3 comments Yes I just got mine today and I'm so excited!!! It wasn't supposed to be her till the 12th. I'm so happy!

message 19: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 3 comments Yes I just got mine today and I'm so excited!!! It wasn't supposed to be her till the 12th. I'm so happy!

message 20: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennasilver) is is a good end??????

message 21: by Lee (new)

Lee | 3 comments still waiting for mine end of the month here

message 22: by Emily (new)

Emily | 5 comments I pre-ordered mine December 21st.

message 23: by Nalani (new)

Nalani (nalanineedsnovels) | 114 comments Good Lord, Emily!!

message 24: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Jenna wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "If I could give my book to anyone I would :P haha cause im already done :P"
Where do you live? Or did you get an Arc?"

Canada and no I just got it early and i finished it so its just on my shelf now :P

message 25: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) Jennifer wrote: "Jenna wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "If I could give my book to anyone I would :P haha cause im already done :P"
Where do you live? Or did you get an Arc?"

Canada and no I just got it early and i finish..."

Same with me, except I live in Australia :)

message 26: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennasilver) How was the ending??? I don't need any spoilers but was it good??. You lucky ladies with the early book releases.

message 27: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) Jenna wrote: "How was the ending??? I don't need any spoilers but was it good??. You lucky ladies with the early book releases."

This is not actually a spoiler, but just in case someone really doesn't want to know anything, I've put it in spoiler tags:
(view spoiler)

message 28: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer I feel like there will be another book, I just have this feeling because the ending seem too rushed :L

message 29: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (and_reading) | 1 comments I saw this and then pre-order through my local bookstore and got it May 8th!

message 30: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jassimplyreads) Andrea wrote: "I saw this and then pre-order through my local bookstore and got it May 8th!"

Enjoy your reading! It'll be available here TOMORROW!!

message 31: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennasilver) two more days to go ( for me)

message 32: by Nalani (new)

Nalani (nalanineedsnovels) | 114 comments One more day for me!!!!

message 33: by Lex (new)

Lex Luthor | 2 comments I wish I had read this earlier! Ha, I got mine late, actually. Not that it mattered, I finished it by 5 am.

message 34: by Nalani (new)

Nalani (nalanineedsnovels) | 114 comments Lex wrote: "I wish I had read this earlier! Ha, I got mine late, actually. Not that it mattered, I finished it by 5 am. "

Props to you!

message 35: by Mary (new)

Mary Plies | 2 comments Yep finished last night...perfect

message 36: by Mariana (new)

Mariana | 6 comments Here, in Mexico, it won't even come out.. I'll need to buy it on amazon, but it does not ship to my state!!... You lucky americans :'(

message 37: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 54 comments Mariana have you tried the book depository? Maybe they'll ship to you

message 38: by Lee (new)

Lee | 3 comments got mine yesterday,half way through its so good

message 39: by Nalani (new)

Nalani (nalanineedsnovels) | 114 comments I can't to see your review.