Young Adult Book Reading Challenges discussion

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)
This topic is about Clockwork Prince
Clockwork Angel Discussion > Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kay, Conquering YA One Book at a Time (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kay | 79 comments Mod
Use this thread to discuss the second book in the trilogy, Clockwork Prince.

David Estes (davidestesbooks) Awesome book, every bit as good as the first one. I especially liked the character development :)

Shiny | 5 comments I agree and throughout this book I was just like Wessa????? Or Jessa?????? My heart was literally torn into 2!!!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) Yay! So glad you liked it, Shiny! Ha! Wessa or Jessa, hilarious!

Shiny | 5 comments Thanks! And I'm glad at least she know they both like her!!! And I feel awful for Will coz of his stupid curse! I love will!!!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) I know, right? It's SUCH a sad story, but full of so much hope too :)

Shiny | 5 comments I know and it's just so BEAUTIFUL! I hate love triangles for this reason!!! And wat makes it worse is that I like both pairs and don't just prefer 1 of them!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) Exactly! It's easier if you can just pick a side LOL

Shiny | 5 comments Yeah! No offence to twilight fans but in that story there was an obvious choice for them but for is we have 2 times the more pain! And unlike Bella tessa actually likes both of them!

Suzi Evelyn (suzievelyn) Okay, I have to say, I love Will Herondale, but . . . I figured out the truth about his "curse" in five pages; it took him five years. I understand he must've been shaken up with what happened and he was very young, but still. Five years is a bit too much. I think Clare only did that for the sake of the story and not because it would actually take a person as smart as we're supposed to believe Will is five years to figure out a demon's trick. Seriously, though. Parts of this book were predictable, but I still loved the entire thing.
Wessa forever.

Suzi Evelyn (suzievelyn) Shiny wrote: "I know and it's just so BEAUTIFUL! I hate love triangles for this reason!!! And wat makes it worse is that I like both pairs and don't just prefer 1 of them!"

Yeah, I sort of had this problem, too. But. . . Jem was sort of like a best buddy for Tessa in Book 1 and I can't imagine she's ever had too many of those. I would've liked it if he had stayed as just a friend for her. He could've pulled it off. Will, on the other hand, not so much.