David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Bone Gap
This topic is about Bone Gap
Buddy Reads! > Bone Gap Buddy Read

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenny (juliababyjen) | 12932 comments Mod
Andreea and I are starting a buddy read for Bone Gap by Laura Ruby starting Saturday May 9th! Everyone is welcome to join!

There are no set chapters per day, we just read at our own paces and start each post with how far along you are, i.e., Chapter #, %, using spoilers where needed. Have fun!

message 2: by Andreea (last edited May 09, 2015 10:47AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andreea Arsene (glitterunicornhead) Well... I just read today some, of this book... now I have less 90 pages left to read of this book
I want to say that this book is so weird at the beginning, but so beautiful further in the story.
The writing style and some kind of the problems that the characters have it reminds me of Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng (a book that I really really love).
I like how you can see everyone`s point of view, and all.
I like Finn and Roza <3 In fact I love all the characters/the people of Bone Gap.
I don`t have words to describe on how great this book is...
And now... off I go to read the rest of the book :D

message 3: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new) - rated it 5 stars

WOW! You read a lot in a day! I'm only up to page 127, but I am LOVING this read! These characters are FANTASTIC, and its so wonderfully weird!

I don't really know what's up with the castle thing, or the weirdness surrounding Roza right now, but I'm game to find out! I LOVE Petey and Finn, they are so cute together! Can't wait to read more tomorrow :)

Andreea Arsene (glitterunicornhead) I had time to read because I had nothing else to do (only some uni homework) so I just read almost all day. I was in a reading slump and this book took me out of it!

I still have like 30 pages to go, I had to put the book down after sobbing so much and I also had homework do finish.
This book is definitely going on my favs of all time! I love it so so much! Can`t wait to finish it <3

message 5: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (last edited May 13, 2015 06:51AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

I finished this yesterday, and it was SO GOOD! I LOVED this book, had me totally absorbed. (view spoiler) Thanks for reading with me Andreea!

David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Bone Gap (other topics)