Harry Potter Fan Club discussion

Discuss > What would your boggart be?

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna, ~Ravenclaw addicted to reading~ (new)

Anna | 268 comments Mod
What would your boggart be?

(remember: a boggart comes in the form of what you are most afraid of)

message 2: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor I don't know. I'm not really be afraid of PHYSICAL things. Maybe mine would be like Hermione's (prof Mcgonnagal telling her she'd failed her exams), because I am terrified of failure. If I do badly in a test, I will probably cry.

message 3: by Anna, ~Ravenclaw addicted to reading~ (new)

Anna | 268 comments Mod
That's what mine would be-failure! Whenever I get less than an A on a test I cry! XD

message 4: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Aηηα wrote: "That's what mine would be-failure! Whenever I get less than an A on a test I cry! XD"

In a science exam earlier on this year, we were in the gym on the little tables, and when I was halfway through the test I nearly burst into tears. When I got home I did. Finding academic things hard, and not doing well in them, was kind of new to me. Luckily I did okay and I could laugh about some of my silly answers afterwards.

message 5: by Anna, ~Ravenclaw addicted to reading~ (new)

Anna | 268 comments Mod
Yeah. Not to boast or anything, but I have always been pretty good at academic stuff. So when I get a B or C I freak out!

message 6: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Aηηα wrote: "Yeah. Not to boast or anything, but I have always been pretty good at academic stuff. So when I get a B or C I freak out!"

Yup me too. I freak out when I don't get at least one of the highest in the class. Sometimes I really beat myself up about it too. Except in PE. I'm terrible at PE haha.

message 7: by Mary (new)

Mary (Literarypiesociety) | 129 comments I have no idea what it would be. I am not like really scared of anything...except spiders. :P

message 8: by Eleanor (last edited May 03, 2015 04:03AM) (new)

Eleanor Mary wrote: "I have no idea what it would be. I am not like really scared of anything...except spiders. :P"

I didn't think I was too afraid of spiders, until I just searched "scary spiders" on Google images. I'm scared to go into the bathroom alone ever again. And not just because (view spoiler). Because of this:

(view spoiler)

WARNING!! Do not look if you are arachnophobic. I'm serious.

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary (Literarypiesociety) | 129 comments You have just damaged my life forever by posting that. I will never un-see this. I will probably have to go to therapy now.

jk

message 10: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Mary wrote: "You have just damaged my life forever by posting that. I will never un-see this. I will probably have to go to therapy now.

jk"

I'm sorry. I probably should put a warning there. Hang on, I will.

message 11: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor There. I've put a warning on so that arachnophobic people needn't see it.

message 12: by Anna, ~Ravenclaw addicted to reading~ (new)

Anna | 268 comments Mod
OMG! That freaked me out so bad!

message 13: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Haha oops sorryyy! xx

message 14: by Mary (new)

Mary (Literarypiesociety) | 129 comments LOL

message 15: by Georgia (new)

Georgia Morris (geog2001) | 65 comments Mine would probably a ball

message 16: by Anna, ~Ravenclaw addicted to reading~ (new)

Anna | 268 comments Mod
A ball?

message 17: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor I'm confused too. Like, a bouncy ball, or a prom/ball kind of thing?

message 18: by Georgia (new)

Georgia Morris (geog2001) | 65 comments Like a sports ball

message 20: by Anna, ~Ravenclaw addicted to reading~ (new)

Anna | 268 comments Mod
Hahaha! why?

message 21: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Teamleo260 don't ever fall in love because everything that falls breaks wrote: "mine would be myself"

:( why?? xxx

message 22: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Teamleo260 don't ever fall in love because everything that falls breaks wrote: "mine would be myself"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Mine would probably a giant spider (like Ron's). That or a teacher yelling at me in front of the class.

message 24: by Moriah (new)

Moriah | 37 comments Uh I hate snakes........ scared to death. ;)
I mean I just can't handle it if they are really close to me.

message 25: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Moriah wrote: "Uh I hate snakes........ scared to death. ;)
I mean I just can't handle it if they are really close to me."

Ah that's like Indiana Jones he's terrified of snakes too.

message 26: by Moriah (new)

Moriah | 37 comments Haha yeah! ;)