My Sibling The Mythical Being! discussion

Sister the Vampire NON-Spoiler > Spooktacular! (MSTV #17)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophie, The Joker (last edited May 02, 2015 05:22AM) (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments Just 8 days after Daisy created a discussion about the possibility of a 17th My Sister the Vampire we discover there is one coming out in December! Thanks Suzanne for letting me know.

Spooktacular! is set to be released December 1st 2015.

Sink your teeth into Olivia and Ivy's 17th fright-time adventure

Olivia Abbott is used to vampires. . . after all, her twin sister Ivy is one! But she's never believed in ghosts. That all changes at the Café Creative Halloween party, when Olivia meets a beautiful girl who's dressed in a strange red gown and behaving super spookily! Ivy isn't convinced. . . until she learns the legend of the tragic Calhoun sisters, who died over 100 years ago. Could Franklin Grove be haunted? One thing's for certain—the twins are in for their spookiest Halloween ever!

Here's the place to discuss any theories you have. Do you like the idea of ghosts in a MSTV book? How much do you like the cover?

Please don't spoil this or any of Sienna Mercer's other books in this thread. If you want to make any spoiler-y points regarding past books please hide them in a spoiler tag like so (removing the spaces).

< spoiler > Write spoilers here < / spoiler>

Enjoy!

message 2: by Suzy (new)

Suzy | 22 comments You're absolutely welcome darling! <3

message 3: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments Well, I think this book sounds really cool. Especially since it's been like a year since the last book, and the last few were so close together, so maybe the extra time has given Sienna Mercer some more time to really think over an awesome plot. Let's hope so.

I think the introduction of new mythical creatures will do great things for the series. Could a 'My Friend the Ghost' be looming? (lol) Maybe the fact that ghosts will play a role in the series might mean that the subject of werewolves might come up and (dare I say it) another MSTV/MBTW crossover could happen?! In any case, I'm super excited for this new book!

message 4: by Sophie, The Joker (last edited May 03, 2015 06:05AM) (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments I doubt that there will actually be ghosts, although that would be interesting, I'm thinking it will just be some kind of trick or misunderstanding. I guess though if vampires and werewolves exist in this world then why not ghosts? I'm super excited as well!

message 5: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments Nooooo, that would be so disappointing! I want there to be real ghosts!!!