Holes (Holes, #1) Holes question

What is the your favourite part of the book?
Brooklyn Brooklyn May 02, 2015 01:59AM
I thought the most interesting part of the book 'Holes' was when Stanley and Zero discovered the Kate Barlows Chest in the hole, but started getting covered in Yellow Spotted Lizards. I also thought it was interesting because it got intense when the Yellow Spotted Lizards covered the boys because I wanted to know if they were going to get bitten or not. That's my favourite part of the book 'Holes' What's yours?

SPOILER: I like that part where the lizards are all over them and it goes to a flashback where Sam says: "it's the onions. They don't like onion blood." And then it all makes sense why they're not being bitten!

U 25x33
Tracy hi
May 22, 2017 04:28PM · flag

That was my best part too .. and when zero discovered the name of Stanley on the box , I loved this part a lot :)

I liked and also felt weird when Kate died laughing...

I like how it rains and how zero reads

I liked the part where Kate Barlow dies with the boat her true love was in when he died... now she can rest in peace :)

Brooklyn wrote: "I thought the most interesting part of the book 'Holes' was when Stanley and Zero discovered the Kate Barlows Chest in the hole, but started getting covered in Yellow Spotted Lizards. I also though..."

My favorite part of the book is when Squid asked Stanley to call his mother "Tell her Alan said he was sorry."

U 25x33
Dicksucker fuck u nigger
Nov 30, 2019 07:50PM · flag

rdgrre