~Bookz Are Amazing~ discussion

~About You~ > ~What Are You Reading?~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What book are you currently reading and what is your opinion on it so far?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm reading knife edge by Malorie Blackman. It is the sequel to Noughts and Crossss and it is soooo good.

message 3: by Lena (new)

Lena Morrison (lenammorrison) I'm reading Pride and Prejudice and Pilgrim's Progress. They're both great so far. :)

message 4: by Marie-Eve (new)

Marie-Eve Côté Pixie wrote: "I'm reading knife edge by Malorie Blackman. It is the sequel to Noughts and Crossss and it is soooo good."
I really enjoyed this serie !!

message 5: by Marie-Eve (new)

Marie-Eve Côté I'm reading Harry Potter the third one .. so far I like it !!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

These all seem like amazing books! :)

message 7: by MacKenzie (new)

MacKenzie McCoy | 10 comments I'm alternating between the after series and the mortal instruments!!

message 8: by MacKenzie (new)

MacKenzie McCoy | 10 comments I'm alternating between the after series and the mortal instruments!!

message 9: by MacKenzie (new)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

That's awesome MacKenzie! I really really need to read the Mortal Instruments series! How is it?

message 11: by MacKenzie (new)

MacKenzie McCoy | 10 comments Amazing!! There are so many surprises that you never see coming, and they make you want to keep reading. Highly recommend the series to anyone who likes fantasy.

message 12: by MacKenzie (new)

MacKenzie McCoy | 10 comments Amazing!! There are so many surprises that you never see coming, and they make you want to keep reading. Highly recommend the series to anyone who likes fantasy.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

The whole shadowhunter chronicles series is amazing (That's the mortal instruments and the infernal devices and the new books coming out)
I recommend them all!

message 14: by Maddi (new)

Maddi (maddig713) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling Has been taking me a really long time, but I'm nearly done. The Jungle by Upton Sinclair Also taking me a long time, will finish after OoTP.(School book)
Half Bad by Sally Green I'm reading this for another readalong, and it's not that good so far.I'm not really sure about it.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I really wanted to read Half Bad, but please tell me your opinion about it because I'm not so sure whether or not I should read it

message 16: by Kyra (new)

Kyra | 10 comments i just finished the new book rumble with in mo more than 8 hours. i'm currently on game of thrones by George R. R. Martin and the warmth of other suns by Isabel Wilkerson. and i have the book parasite by Mira Grant waiting for me to open!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

The Game of Thrones!! :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished The Heir by Kiera Cass and now I'm reading The Bling Ring

message 19: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (apathofpages) I'm reading a court of thorns and roses, prodigy, and Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone. I usually never read more than one book at a time so I have no idea what's gotten into me!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

ACOTAR AND HARRY POTTER! :D

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm reading Rebel Belle

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebel Belle was awesome! :)

message 23: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (chelle212) Lena wrote: "I'm reading Pride and Prejudice and Pilgrim's Progress. They're both great so far. :)"

Pride & Prejudice is my favourite book, have to read it once a year.

message 24: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (chelle212) Currently reading Helen if Sparta, it's good so far. Have just finished the fourth part of the Clifton Chronicals by Jeffrey Archer & they are superb & I really want to read the next one so I'm finding it difficult to get into other stuff but Helen seems to be holding me more than the last book I read did - Crossings.

message 25: by Natalia (new)

Natalia Rubio | 66 comments Yesterday I finished reading The Mark of Athena and today I'm going to star with The House Of Hades I'm so exciting

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

That's awesome Michelle and Natalia!

message 27: by Julia (new)

Julia | 1 comments The Scorch Trials. I'm only on page 118 but I really like it this far :)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Julia wrote: "The Scorch Trials. I'm only on page 118 but I really like it this far :)"

Scorch Trials!

Ivy - Hearts Books. (ivy-heartsbooks) | 64 comments Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
The way she weaves words & every character has their own dynamic personality makes me have discussions in my mind :-) Love the way she keeps one trying to figure things out...

message 30: by Amnah (new)

Amnah (pixiieebooks) | 3 comments I'm reading 'the best of me' by nicholas sparks. It was a gift from my best friend! ;)
Its a really special story.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

That's awesome Amnah!

message 32: by Ash (new)

Ash HC (ashwednesdayreads) A Storm of swords (The Third GoT book), The Perks of Being a Wallflower and Rival to the Queen

message 33: by Sam (new)

Sam Chase (samatthebookstore) Currently reading The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen, and LOVING IT! The references to her earlier books are just priceless, and it's so realistic! Another perfect Sarah Dessen novel!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Chloe wrote: "i'm reading harry potter and the goblet of fire by j. k. rowling :))"

Harry Potter!!! :D

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm currently reading so many books on an app/website called Wattpad. I'm in love with a book called, "My Life With The Walter Boys" I THINK THATS WHAT IT'S CALLED..

message 36: by Maddi (new)

Maddi (maddig713) Currently reading To All The Boys I've Loved Before. I haven't read all summer and I picked this up and I'm flying through it.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddison wrote: "Currently reading To All The Boys I've Loved Before. I haven't read all summer and I picked this up and I'm flying through it."

I LOVED THAT BOOK. ARE YOU TEAM PETER OR JOSH??

message 38: by Maddi (new)

Maddi (maddig713) Martina wrote: "Maddison wrote: "Currently reading To All The Boys I've Loved Before. I haven't read all summer and I picked this up and I'm flying through it."

I LOVED THAT BOOK. ARE YOU TEAM PETER OR JOSH??"

Peter. Honestly haha

message 39: by Maddi (new)

Maddi (maddig713) But I just finished it so I'm going to finish Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddison wrote: "But I just finished it so I'm going to finish Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist."

:)

message 41: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Reynolds I am in the middle of Everyday by David Levithan. So far, I am very impressed by David's plot line. The novel is centered on a boy who wakes up in a new body everyday, and I still marble over how he came up with that idea. Have any of you read it?

message 42: by Elaina (new)

Elaina I am currently reading It's Not Summer Without You (Summer, #2) by Jenny Han and I am loving it so far :)))

message 43: by Katie, Moderator/Owner (new)

Katie Bear | 180 comments Mod
Cool

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Reading Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens Oliver Twist and The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #1) by Lemony Snicket The Bad Beginning. It's always nice to read an easy book while reading another, harder one.

message 45: by Christina (new)

Christina (christinatermini) | 232 comments I just started Ice Like Fire. I can't seem to focus while reading, so I'm in the middle of a bunch of books.

message 46: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan Im currently reading Fire Study by Maria V Snyder the series is so good highly reccomend it ❤️

message 47: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan Im currently reading Fire Study by Maria V Snyder the series is so good highly reccomend it ❤️

message 48: by Christina (new)

Christina (christinatermini) | 232 comments Oh, I just got the audio of Poison Study. Everyone keeps raving about this series so I'm excited to get started!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm currently reading a series of Christmas mystery/romance novels that I received as a present. Super excited!

message 50: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariah90602) | 123 comments I'm currently reading Red Queen.

« previous 1