Sci-Fi, fantasy and speculative Indie Authors Review discussion

Where the Hell is Tesla?
This topic is about Where the Hell is Tesla?
Beta reads and book exchanges > Review Request: Sci-Fi Humor (Amazon Top 100 Sci-fi / #1 Time Travel)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rob (last edited May 01, 2015 12:44PM) (new) - added it

Rob Dircks (robdircks) | 6 comments I'd love share some free copies of my new novel, Where the Hell is Tesla?, in exchange for an honest review if you're game. Here are a couple of recent reviews it's received:

“One of the funniest books I’ve ever read! I loved it. Don’t miss this one!”- Patricia Mick, April 2015

“I loved this book! Hysterical, interesting, cool, just awesome. I flew through it in a few days and laughed the whole way through. I love sci-fi, I love humor and this is the perfect mix of both. Loved!!” – Eric Mendelsohn, April 2015

"This story is a very funny analog of a history that might have been that mixes two friends, alternate universes, and Tesla. The book is reminiscent of David Wong's John Dies at the End and This Book is Full of Spiders. It's filled with fun, irreverence and left handed science. I loved it. An honest 5 stars." - bk, April 2015

If you'd like to read and review this on Amazon and Goodreads, send me a message with your email address, and I'll get you the ebook file.

- Rob

Where the Hell is Tesla?

• #1 Best Selling Sci-Fi Time Travel Book on Amazon.com, April 2015
• Top 100 Best Selling Sci-Fi Adventure Book on Amazon.com, April 2015
• 42 reviews with a 4.8 out of 5 stars

About the Book: It’s a sci-fi odsyssey. Comedy. Love story. And of course… it’s got Nikola Tesla. I’ll let Chip, the main character tell you more: “I found the journal at work. Well, I don’t know if you’d call it work, but that’s where I found it. It’s the lost journal of Nikola Tesla, one of the greatest inventors and visionaries ever. Before he died in 1943, he kept a notebook filled with spectacular claims and outrageous plans. One of these plans was for an “Interdimensional Transfer Apparatus” – that allowed someone (in this case me and my friend Pete) to travel to other versions of the infinite possibilities around us. Crazy, right? But that’s just where the crazy starts.”

message 2: by Jim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jim Melanson (jimmelanson) | 4 comments HiRob,

I just published my first sci-fi nove. I'd love to exchange reviews. I've always been a fan of Tesla and your story sounds intriguing. Mine is free on Kindle right now: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

If your interested, let me know and how to get a copy of yours.

Peace,
Jim

Amanda Lyles (gobbledygook) | 380 comments I think Goodreads may have done something with the message button. I can't seem to find it and this isn't the first time.

Anyhow. This sounds hilarious. I love David Wong's books and am constantly looking for others like it. I would love to review this. My e-mail is azure_penguin23@yahoo.com

message 4: by Rob (new) - added it

Rob Dircks (robdircks) | 6 comments Hi Jim,
I picked up your book on Amazon. Congrats on your first book, dude! My reading list is crazy long right now though, so it might be a bit before I get to it. If you're still interested in reading Where the Hell is Tesla?, send me an email at rob@goldfinchpublishing.com and I'll get you the files. Cheers!

message 5: by Rob (new) - added it

Rob Dircks (robdircks) | 6 comments Amanda - files are on their way!

Amanda Lyles (gobbledygook) | 380 comments I definitely don't think I got anything, but maybe it made it to my spam folder and got deleted. Could you send it again?

message 7: by Rob (new) - added it

Rob Dircks (robdircks) | 6 comments Hi Amanda, it might have been that the attachment was too large. I just sent you a new email with a link instead. You can also check your junk mail for rob@goldfinchpublishing.com just in case. Enjoy!