Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Cursefell
This topic is about Cursefell
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R {676} Cursefell OPEN

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Jun 14, 2015 04:36PM) (new)

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review.
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...
You MUST add this book to your Currently Reading shelf!
Reminder- You can only have TWO R2R books out at a time!!

Title: Cursefell
Author: C.V. Dreesman
Genre: YA Paranormal Fantasy
Length: 112 pages
Synopsis - The coastal town of Stonecrest is an isolated haven for nursing wounds and hiding secrets. It can cure a heart or crush it. When one girl's secret is revealed, a curse she does not even know she carries, the safe haven becomes her monstrous prison.

Seventeen year old Nathera Currey sees her curse as a death sentence, or at the very least a sentence of exile. But Thera has experienced death before and survived it. She has felt alone the last year of her life and endured that too. Accidentally uncovering her secret, she becomes the cold light of hope for some and a monster to be feared by others. If she wants to save herself and those she holds most dear, she will have to balance the scales of who she is against what she must become and life versus love.

The first 10 of reviewers to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free copy of this e-book Gifted via Amazon format for review. Don't forget to leave which format you need.

Reviewers
1 Elizabeth (laadejohnson) 4
2 Rya/Jenny (ryanna_silverthorn) 4
3 Danni (danni.warner) 4
4 Katrina (katrenee11) 4
5 Nga (hoangklinha123) 3

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads AND one of the following Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or Smashwords as well as post a link to this thread in the comments section. Make sure review is at least 5 sentences.
If you don't finish book let me know and I will take you of the list of reviewers.
Must complete book in order to review.
PLEASE give me a few days to get your book to you. I try but, sometimes life gets in the way!
If you are wondering where your book is please message or email me.

REMEMBER to state the following I received this book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal)
The reason I am asking for this is to get some exposure for our group so please help out.

**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. Please respect the author's hard work!

If you are going to be late and needing more time I have set up a thread under the R2R folder. Here is link, this should make things easier for everyone.
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Carrie (Book Fairy)
R2R Program Mod
carrie_loversofparanormal@yahoo.com
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

Elizabeth Johnson | 35 comments I will like to read and review, email is laadejohnson@yahoo.com

message 3: by C.V. (new) - added it

C.V. Dreesman (cvdreesman) | 8 comments Hello! I'm the author of Cursefell.
I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for considering reading and reviewing my first Paranormal novel. This is a departure from my normal genres, but I really poured my heart and soul into this story that once had hold of my attention refused to let it go. So I hope you will find something unique and special, something mysterious and magical, in my book. So far the reviews and feedback on Goodreads and Amazon have been amazing and humbling and I hope you will take this first step in Thera's journey with me.

Rya/Jenny (ryasama) | 31 comments I'd love to R&R this, it sounds good! Email is ryanna_silverthorn@yahoo.com

message 6: by C.V. (new) - added it

C.V. Dreesman (cvdreesman) | 8 comments Thank you, Elizabeth! I truly appreciate the review! I'm glad you enjoyed Cursefell!

message 8: by Katrina (new)

Katrina Cope | 10 comments I am interested please. katrenee11@hotmail.com

message 9: by C.V. (new) - added it

C.V. Dreesman (cvdreesman) | 8 comments Thank you for the great review, Rya/Jenny!! So happy you enjoyed it!

Danni Dicks (dannidelion) | 18 comments Me please! danni.warner@hotmail.com

message 11: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Danni wrote: "Me please! danni.warner@hotmail.com"

Katrina wrote: "I am interested please. katrenee11@hotmail.com"

They are coming gifted via author so if you don't recieve it make sure to check spam.

:)

message 13: by C.V. (new) - added it

C.V. Dreesman (cvdreesman) | 8 comments Thank you, Danni, what a great review! I'm so glad you enjoyed Cursefell. Big reveals are coming in the sequels and you'll get a good dose of him too ;)
Thanks again!

message 14: by Katrina (new)

Katrina Cope | 10 comments Thank you. I enjoyed it. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 15: by C.V. (new) - added it

C.V. Dreesman (cvdreesman) | 8 comments Thank you for your review, Katrina! I'm happy you enjoyed it!