Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Books separated from their series...

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 15 comments ... and other problems. I'm hoping someone can correct them. I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong place and thank you in advance!

1. This book Forever Found has a double Forever Found and is separated from the first book Girl Lost.

2. The Mad Hatter's Haunted Castle is third book of this series https://www.goodreads.com/series/1276... but is separated from it.

3.Death of a Dapper Snowman #1
Death of a Crafty Knitter #2
Death of a Batty Genius #3 are all listed separately and not tagged as a series at all, which I'm pretty sure it should be right?

4. When you switch to the Kindle edition of I Didn't Kill Your Cat #1 it has it as the second book in the series, but it's the first. I Didn't Steal Your Mermaid is #2. And book #3 I Like Your Shoes has a double I Like Your Shoes and none of them are related as a series either.

message 2: by Abcdarian (last edited May 01, 2015 04:51AM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19858 comments Working on ... and done.

1. Combined Forever Found. Made new series for Neverland Lost books.
2. Book added to series.
3. Created series.
4. Created series & corrected numbers.

message 3: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 15 comments Thanks! I've found a few more...

1. A Frozen Scoop of Murder: A Cozy Mystery #1 Death by Chocolate Sundae: A Cozy Mystery #2 and Soft Serve Secrets: A Cozy Mystery #3 should be in a series.

2. imperfect has a duplicate Imperfect and the I in the first one needs to be capitalized.

3. A Pixie Called Pudding #1 A Pixie Called Pudding: The Siren's Song #2 and A Pixie Called Pudding The Wayward King #3 need to be put together in a series.

4. When you switch to the Kindle edition of Jinxed it has (jinxed trilogy) on it. It shouldn't.

5.The Librarian's Daughter: The Story of Abi VanHaven has a separate edition here The Librarian's Daughter The Story of Abi VanHaven.

message 4: by Abcdarian (last edited May 01, 2015 09:02PM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19858 comments 1. Series created.
2. Books combined & capitals added.
3. Series created.
4. Fixed.
5. Combined.