Anything Goes discussion

General Topics > Suggestions to Improve the Group

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris Stanley (christinelstanley) | 922 comments We have become a very quiet group recently, therefore a shake-up and some new ideas would be very welcome. I think I've mentioned before, I'm more of an organiser than creator, so please tell me how you would like the group to change.

message 2: by Carol (last edited May 26, 2015 10:56AM) (new)

Carol | 53 comments Can we have more challenges?
I'm addicted to them and try to use my TBR mountain, don't always succeed, I find myself adding to it instead :)
At the last count I'm up to 1,767 books and know there will be more to add. Help!!!

message 3: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Brant | 2 comments I would love to get more involved in some way, I never really comment in anyway because there's always so many other comments it's kind of off putting, maybe we could all right a bucket list of books to read before you die, every person can suggest one book, then we could go through it and have votes on what to keep and such

message 4: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Brant | 2 comments #write

message 5: by Chris (new)

Chris Stanley (christinelstanley) | 922 comments Thanks Katherine and Carol. I will certainly add something along those lines.

~☆~Autumn♥♥☔ | 1 comments More polls and leave them open longer! I love to do polls and see what others answer on them also.

~☆~Autumn♥♥☔ | 1 comments Katherine wrote: "I would love to get more involved in some way, I never really comment in anyway because there's always so many other comments it's kind of off putting, maybe we could all right a bucket list of boo..."

Good idea! I would go for that.