Year of Cosmere discussion

Elantris (Elantris, #1)
This topic is about Elantris
Elantris Discussion > Chapter 26 - 34 (inclusive)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaitlin (last edited May 02, 2015 01:22AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kaitlin (kool_kat_kitty) Hi guys!!! Welcome to the discussion for Elantris! As always please don't post any spoilers for other books/ the ending of this book, only talk about the chapters listed as the topic name and those before :)

What do you think of Seons?
What do you think of Sarene's investigations so far?
What about Raoden's story line?
And Hrathen and his meddling?
What's your favourite part so far?

Good luck and let me know your thoughts below :)

Sophie | 54 comments I really love the Seons. Ashe particuarly is a load of fun. I'm intrigued as to what's going to happen with Raoden's Seon.

Sarene is one of those characters you know, if they weren't the main, they would end up getting themselves killed with their investigations!

I feel so bad for Raoden. He's really struggling with the daily pains of being an Elantrian and he won't admit it to anyone. Galladon is proof of how much he's fooling everyone.

Wow. I was extremly shocked when Hrathen drank the potion. I'm a little confused though. Did he order a potion that would make you appear to be an Elantrian or was that some weird side-affect, or did he actually get taken by the disease?

I couldn't choose a favourite part but if I had to choose a favourite point of view I'm probably going to stick with Raoden's, though I love them all.