The Very Omnibus Bookclub! discussion

Book Tags/Quizzes/Games > The Taylor Swift Book Tag

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katelyn (last edited May 26, 2015 09:24PM) (new)

Katelyn Broad (katelynb) | 717 comments Mod
I saw this floating around the internet and decided it might be fun. :) (Original tag-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaFRg...)

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: Pick a book (or book series) that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.

2. Red: Pick a book with a RED cover.

3. The Best Day: Pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.

4. Love Story: Pick a book with forbidden love.

5. I Knew You Were Trouble: Pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.

6. Innocent: (written b/c of Kanye West!) Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.

7. Everything has Changed: Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.

8. You Belong With Me: Pick your most anticipated book release.

9. Forever and Always: Pick your favourite book couple.

10. Come Back, Be Here: Pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.

11. Teardrops on My Guitar: Pick a book that made you cry ugly-tears.

12: Style: Pick a book that you bought because of the cover.

13: Shake It Off - pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters.

message 2: by Katelyn (new)

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: Pick a book (or book series) that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner -I really enjoyed the first book. I thought it was an awesome concept. I kept reading. I read the 2nd book and still had high hopes. Somewhere in the 3rd book is when I started to fall out of love. By the end of it I realized it was never really love to begin with. I will keep watching the movies though.

2. Red: Pick a book with a RED cover.
Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins

3. The Best Day: Pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
Cliche answer: Harry Potter Boxed Set (Harry Potter, #1-4) by J.K. Rowling will always be my first love. A Series of Unfortunate Events Box The Complete Wreck (Books 1-13) by Lemony Snicket is my other pick because I adored those books when I was younger.

4. Love Story: Pick a book with forbidden love.
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer - a prince and a cyborg? Epic forbidden romance, especially because Cinder isn't all that she seems.

5. I Knew You Were Trouble: Pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
I can't decide so I'm picking a few: Seth from Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout , Will from The Infernal Devices Clockwork Angel; Clockwork Prince; Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #1-3) by Cassandra Clare , and everyone who knows me knows that I'm a huge Severus Snape sympathizer Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) by J.K. Rowling .

6. Innocent: (written b/c of Kanye West!) Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth -I knew that big ending before I read it and it honestly made it harder to get through the book.

7. Everything has Changed: Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
Annabel from Just Listen by Sarah Dessen . Just Listen is one of my favorite books and it's because of Annabel and Owen. Not just them as a couple but you see them both grow as people (Annabel more, as she is the main character).

8. You Belong With Me: Pick your most anticipated book release.
Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer but honorable mentions go to: The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout and of course the 8th Harry Potter book (I feel like if I forget to mention this book that doesn't yet exist, it never will).

9. Forever and Always: Pick your favourite book couple.
Daemon and Katy from Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

10. Come Back, Be Here: Pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
Whatever book I'm currently reading? I love lending out books because I want others to enjoy them as much as I did.

11. Teardrops on My Guitar: Pick a book that made you cry ugly-tears.
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare -it was so sad and yet it ended so perfectly.

12: Style: Pick a book that you bought because of the cover.
Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard -just look at that gorgeous cover!

13: Shake It Off - pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters.
Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer helped me love reading again in high school. Haters gonna hate.

message 3: by Michelle (last edited May 17, 2015 05:19PM) (new)

Michelle (artemitch) I love Taylor Swift! I've seen people do this tag on the YouTube. I want to give it a go!

1. "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" - Off the top of my head, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I don't hate it, but I was just disappointed halfway through.

2. "RED" - A Feast for Crows by George R. R. Martin (from the A Song of Ice and Fire series. I love this series.

3. "The Best Day" - Going to go with The Bad Beginning from A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket. Read it in elementary, haven't read it since (I need to again).

4. "Love Story" - "Romeo and Juliet" Whenever I think forbidden love, I just think of those two (doesn't everyone?).

5. "I Knew You Were Trouble." - Cersei Lannister from ASOIAF. She's cold and manipulative and all, but I kind of like her... (and she's not THAT good at being evil)

6. Innocent - The Fault in Our Stars... I mean everyone was talking about it. It was not hard to get spoiled. (Don't hate me, but I thought the book was just mediocre. Maybe I need to give it another read.)

7. "Everything Has Changed" - Jane Eyre from Jane Eyre (from her childhood all the way to her adulthood), one of my favorite books of all time!

8. "You Belong With Me" - The Winds of Winter

9. "Forever & Always" - the classic Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice. Them or Jane Eyre and Mr. Rochester ;)

10. "Come Back...Be Here" - I don't like to lend out any books because people can be careless -_- (nobody ever asks me to lend them books, so it's all good). If I had to pick one, it'd have to be Jane Eyre or The Book Thief by Markus Zusack

11. "Teardrops on My Guitar" - I don't cry over books. Not usually. But The Book Thief did make me shed a tear or two.

12. "Style" - None. I HAVE to know at least the general synopsis and whether I'd be interested in it or not.

13. "Shake It Off" - The Great Gatsby is one of my other favorite books, but there seems to be a lot of negative reviews for it. Either way, I love it. I love F. Scott Fitzgerald's writing style - I have yet to read his other works.

This was fun!

message 4: by Katelyn (new)

Michelle wrote: "I love Taylor Swift! I've seen people do this tag on the YouTube. I want to give it a go!

1. "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" - Off the top of my head, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I don't..."

Awesome answers! I love watching youtube tags, it's so much fun. :)