Authors & Reviewers discussion

Bloggers Zone > Author Interviews - Looking for Authors

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Naylene (last edited Apr 30, 2015 01:15PM) (new)

Naylene (Nayenel) | 12 comments I want to start doing author interviews regularly on my blog. It's going to be a simple 10 question interview. I would like authors whose genres are science fiction, action/ adventure, thriller, YA, New Adult, Comedy, Historical, Crime, or Mystery. I won't do any interviews for erotica authors or non-fiction authors.

Leave a comment if you're interested and I'll send you the questions.

message 2: by Hope (new)

Hope Lavender (shaloa) | 2 comments Hi, my name is Shaloa and I just published a new YA novel. I'd love to do an interview. You're welcome to read the book first to get a feel of what its about. I can send it to you if you're interested.

message 3: by Richard (new)

Richard Taylor Naylene, I'm available for a blog interview is you are. I've written both non-fiction and fiction, traditionally published and self published. My fiction are all a combination of historical, military action/adventure, and gritty, realistic romance (not fantasy or erotica). Nudge me if you need more information.

message 4: by James (new)

James Faro (jamesfaro) | 6 comments Naylene wrote: "I want to start doing author interviews regularly on my blog. It's going to be a simple 10 question interview. I would like authors whose genres are science fiction, action/ adventure, thriller, YA..."

Hi Naylene
I would be happy to do an interview, if you like.
James

message 5: by Rory (new)

Rory | 25 comments Naylene wrote: "I want to start doing author interviews regularly on my blog. It's going to be a simple 10 question interview. I would like authors whose genres are science fiction, action/ adventure, thriller, YA..."

Great to hear from you. I write Romantic Suspense. New book HOLD ME AGAIN coming out this month. HOME BY CHRISTMAS published in 2013. See what you think. Rory Church

message 6: by K.B. (new)

K.B. Jensen | 1 comments Hi Naylene,

I'm always happy to do author interviews. I'm the author of "Painting With Fire," an artistic murder mystery. For more info and my contact info, please visit www.paintingwithfirenovel.com. What's your blog's web address? Would love to check it out.

Thanks!
K.B. Jensen

message 7: by C.D. (new)

C.D. Gorri (cdgorri) | 15 comments I'd love to participate! Cd@cdgorri.com

message 8: by S. (new)

S. Carlson (smariecarlson) | 3 comments I'd love to participate. My first YA-fantasy novel, Armistice, is due to come out October 28, 2015.

message 9: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Kraft (kevkraft) I'd be honored for the opportunity to interview with you. Email: kmkraft@juno.com.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/kevinmk...

message 10: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Manning Hi, Naylene. I would LOVE to offer an author interview. My women's contemporary novel, GAGA, came out May 20.
Here is a link:
http://www.amazon.com/Gaga-Leslie-Tal...
Just let me know...planning my summer book tour as we speak.
I can send in any format you need.
Looking forward to hearing back!
leslietallmanning@hotmail.com

message 11: by John (new)

John | 3 comments Hi Naylene,

I'm available for interviews. My latest book is A Splash of Kindness.
I'd also like to invite you to participate in the blog tour for the book, July 6-19.

my website is johnstarleyallen.com

Thanks.
--John

message 12: by Naylene (new)

Naylene (Nayenel) | 12 comments Here's a direct link to my website.

There you will find the questions and a link to my email. I'll be able to respond faster to your requests this way.

message 13: by Maria (new)

Maria Maxwell | 5 comments Hello,

I am interested in an interview. I recently published 2039.
Email: tadkljb@aol.com

Maria Maxwell

message 14: by Maria (new)

Maria Riegger | 17 comments Hi Naylene,

I'm a new author, first book to be self-published in a couple of months. The genre is women's fiction with an independent edge. If you're interested, let me know! Thanks so much for the opportunity.

Maria
Author of Miscalculated Risks (Law School Heretic Series, #1) by Maria Riegger

message 15: by George (new)

George Mazurek) | 4 comments Hi, Naylene,
I´m also interested. Recently, I published a YA fanatsy The City of Wizards.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

My email: mazurekgeorge@gmail.com.