UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Agony Aunt > Where do I post offers for REVIEW copies?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pete (new)

Pete Carter (petecarter) | 637 comments I want to offer copies of a book to those willing to write a review, but don't want to be struck down by a slab of flying bacon if I post it in the wrong place.

So I would be ever so grateful, pretty please, if a mod could, very politely, tell me where to stick it.

....politely, I said!

message 2: by ✿Claire✿ (new)

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) | 3055 comments I don't know where the best place to put this in (except possibly under either Author Zone or Agony Aunt?) But what's the book about, if it's something I'm interested I'd happily read for a review (if it's not being very cheeky offering!!)

message 3: by Pete (new)

Pete Carter (petecarter) | 637 comments ✿Claire✿ wrote: "I don't know where the best place to put this in (except possibly under either Author Zone or Agony Aunt?) But what's the book about, if it's something I'm interested I'd happily read for a review..."

Have a look: goo.gl/PScQmy. If it interests you, PM me with an email address for the file. (PS: Don't assume that it is definitely SF) ;-)

PS: I too can crochet!

message 4: by Patti (baconater) (last edited Apr 30, 2015 05:56PM) (new)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Stick your offer in your author thread, Pete.

You can gently mention it in the morning thread so people know to look in your author thread to find the information.

message 5: by David (new)

David Hadley | 4873 comments I'll have to try and remember (ha) this for when I have a book ready soon.

Perhaps there ought to be a thread of reminders about things we need reminding about... or perhaps there is and I've forgotten where it is.

message 6: by Pete (new)

Pete Carter (petecarter) | 637 comments Patti (baconater) wrote: "Stick your offer in your author thread, Pete.

You can gently mention it in the morning thread so people know to look in your author thread to find the information."

Thanks Patti. Done that. I've also left it here, just to be cheeky!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments It was a good question. You deserve to leave it here.

message 8: by Pete (new)

Pete Carter (petecarter) | 637 comments Patti (baconater) wrote: "It was a good question. You deserve to leave it here."

Thankyou. Very kind - As a reward you can imagine the bacon, brie and cranberry ciabatta I had at lunchtime!

message 10: by Pete (new)

Pete Carter (petecarter) | 637 comments Gingerlily - Elephant Philosopher wrote: "Oh yum!"

Patti's going to be cross with you, stealing her fantasy!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments I got here first. She can have her own fantasy. Or maybe this...

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/l...

message 12: by Pete (last edited May 02, 2015 01:23PM) (new)

Pete Carter (petecarter) | 637 comments Gingerlily - Elephant Philosopher wrote: "I got here first. She can have her own fantasy. Or maybe this...

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/l..."

Oh yuk!

message 14: by Pete (new)

Pete Carter (petecarter) | 637 comments Gingerlily - Elephant Philosopher wrote: "Ok all right....

sigh

http://www.recipes100.com/v/0420691f6..."

Now your'e talking my language!