Full Dark, No Stars Full Dark, No Stars discussion

How do I?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C. G. (new)

C. G. Telcontar How do I get rid of a book on my discussion tab so some fresh material will take its place? It seems rather stagnant, unchanging for weeks at a time, but I don't know how I can alter that. Any ideas out there?

Scott Read more books that have discussions, or start new ones on those.

RoseAnn I had asked about this a long time ago. There isn't a way under the current system to change the display. I would gladly love to rid that page of a whole slew of discussions that I have no interest in, even though I read the relevant books.

message 4: by C. G. (new)

C. G. Telcontar RoseAnn wrote: "I had asked about this a long time ago. There isn't a way under the current system to change the display. I would gladly love to rid that page of a whole slew of discussions that I have no interest..."

thanks. I was wondering if I was missing something obvious. It would appear, from your information, the site is just set up as static, for the most part.

Scott It shows most recent discussions out of the last 100 (I think) books that you have read. It used to show recent discussions of all books you've read, but then people got annoyed that it kept showing books they read 20 years ago.

message 6: by C. G. (new)

C. G. Telcontar Scott wrote: "It shows most recent discussions out of the last 100 (I think) books that you have read. It used to show recent discussions of all books you've read, but then people got annoyed that it kept showi..."

thanks for the info.