Web Serial Fiction discussion

Web Serials > Interactive Weekday Serial Starting Monday May 4

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Serealities (new)

Serealities (goodreadscomserealities) | 6 comments New! Starting Monday, May 4 - The first daily serial where you can vote weekdays on what happens next… http://serealities.com
The Case of the Missing Case by John Zakour – Science Fiction Humor

Zachary Nixon, the world’s last freelance PI, is back…The president of the world council comes to Zach as they need his help. The nuclear suitcase has gone missing. Even though the Earth is united they still keep the nuclear suit case and weapons because it was easier – cheaper than destroying them. They need Zach to quietly track it down before whoever has it figures out how to use it! Vote weekdays starting Monday, May 4.

message 2: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 5 comments I'll admit, I have a soft spot in my heart for serials after reading Princess of Mars as a kid...I'll have to check this one out too!

message 3: by Serealities (new)

Serealities (goodreadscomserealities) | 6 comments That's great Riley! Please invite your friends who love serials!

message 4: by Fritz (new)

Fritz | 1 comments I've read and enjoyed all the Zachary Nixon books written by John Zakour. I highly recommend them, and if you decide to read them, be sure to read them in the order they were written, as the newer books refer back to the previous adventures of Zach.

message 5: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Purcell (veronicapurcell) | 3 comments Mod
interesting concept.