My Sibling The Mythical Being! discussion

Games & Quizzes > MSTV & MBTW Would You Rather?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments Hey guys! It's been a while since we've created a new game so I thought this one would be pretty cool. The rules of play are very simple, here's an example...

1st person: Would you rather date Jackson or Brendan?

2nd person: Brendan. Would you rather be allergic to garlic or silver?

3rd person: Silver. Would you rather...

... and so on! Obviously, you can't reply to yourself, but aside from that, feel free to participate as much as you want! Please try and keep the questions to do with My Sister the Vampire or My Brother the Werewolf, but look out as there may be spoilers for some of the books below. :) Hope you enjoy!

message 2: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments I'll start. Would you rather be a cheerleader (like Olivia) or work on the school paper (like Ivy)?

message 3: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments School Paper. Nice idea for a game!

Would you rather be best friends with Holly or Charlotte?

message 4: by Sage (new)

Sage (sage-m-goodreads) I actually have a friend who is very similar to Charlotte. She's not evil, she just gets carried away sometimes in her leadership attitude and know-it-all beliefs. I believe there may be good in Charlotte.

Would you rather read a gritty reboot of the MSTV series, or watch a "based on the books" MSTV tv show adaptation that is very different from the original books?

message 5: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments Yes. I think so too. I know you haven't read some of the later books Sage so all I'll say is we see more of Charlotte as the books go on.

Hmm. This is a hard question! I'm going to have to say read a gritty reboot.

Would you rather spend a night in a graveyard or a night in a coffin?

message 6: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments Coffin, for sure! (oh and, thanks Sophie, @ message 3)

Would you rather live in Olivia's house, or Ivy's (the way you imagine them)?

message 7: by Sage (new)

Sage (sage-m-goodreads) o.o

Ivy's house is like a mansion, right? I think I remember Olivia's being more suburban. Let's go... Ivy's house!

WYR have normal human eye color or a vampire eye color (i believe your choices are green, orange, yellow, or purple)?

(I agree, this game is awesome, Daisy.)

message 8: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments I'm going to say normal eye colour because purple would be awesome but I believe they're very rare. I think I remember that most vamps have different coloured eyes and anyway yellow and orange don't appeal to me all that much. Plus you'd just have to wear contact lens' all the time anyway. I'll skip with plain old brown!

WYR have to try and stop Serena Star (from Fangtastic, MSTV #2), or the mysterious blogger (from Stake Out, MSTV #12) in their attempts to expose vampires?

(PS, thank you Sage!)

message 9: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments I'd rather have to try and stop the mysterious blogger because I wouldn't want to appear on TV with Serena Star.

WYR play on the local/school american football team (like Justin in My Brother the Werewolf) or in a band (like Daniel in MBTW)?

message 10: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments Probably be in a band, because American Football seems kind of rough!

WYR only read Sienna Mercer's books and no others for the rest of your life, or only ever read any books APART from Sienna Mercer's?

message 11: by Sage (new)

Sage (sage-m-goodreads) Oh no! :( I love books, though, so... I guess I'd have to give up Mercer books. Sad, sad day that would be.

WYR visit Franklin Grove or Transylvania?

message 12: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments I think I'd have to agree with you, even if it would be sad! Sorry, that was a cruel question!

Hmm, they both sound awesome, but probably Franklin Grove. I know it's basically just a normal American town - but it's where all the cool things in MSTV take place! If I was given the opportunity to go there, I would!

WYR be a vampire or a werewolf/she-wolf?

message 13: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments I'd rather be a vampire. Super abilities are more appealing to me than turning into a wolf every month.

WYR have access to Olivia's wardrobe or Ivy's?

message 14: by Sage (new)

Sage (sage-m-goodreads) Ivy's. In a heartbeat. I love her clothes on the MSTV cover art.

WYR secretly be an identical twin or secretly a vampire?

message 15: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments I'd probably have to say secretly a vampire. I already have 3 siblings plus it would be too weird to discover I had a secret twin!

WYR have to sit through an interior design lecture from Mr. Vega or an inner peace lecture from Mr. Abbott?

message 16: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments Ha ha, let's say an inner-peace lecture from Mr. Abbott because, come on, how hilarious would that be.

WYR have a free year-long subscription to VAMP! magazine, or an all-access pass to the set of Eternal Sunset, the movie Olivia and Jackson were working on in Double Disaster (MSTV #13)?

message 17: by Sage (new)

Sage (sage-m-goodreads) I want the magazine. Firstly, it's free vampire magazine, and secondly, seeing the movie set ruins the magic for me. Nice question!

WYR have Sienna Mercer autograph your favorite MSTV/MBTW or take a picture with you?

message 18: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments I'd rather she autograph my book. I like signed copies of books plus I know I'd blink at just the wrong moment or something stupid in a picture.

WYR have Alex teach you ice skating or Finn teach you skateboarding?

message 19: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments I'm gonna say Alex teach me ice-skating. I think he'd be a good teacher and being able to ice-skate would be cool, whereas skateboarding's never really appealed to me.

WYR Sienna Mercer wrote a new series entitled 'My Cousin the Wizard' or 'My Grandfather the Ghost'? :D

message 20: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments My Grandfather the Ghost! I can just imagine how awesome that could be. It starts sad, the grandfather having recently passed away and then BOOM(!) he's a ghost! Haha.

WYR come up with an idea for the next My Sister the Vampire book (but not choose what characters the idea revolves around) or choose what characters the book centres around (but not what happens to them)?

message 21: by Sage (new)

Sage (sage-m-goodreads) I think I'd rather choose the characters than choose the idea. I trust Sienna Mercer to understand her characters more than I do and what should happen to them.

WYR be vampire royalty or a pack leader/alpha?

message 22: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments Ooh, vampire royalty. That would just be really cool.

WYR have to break into ASHH agencies to steal top secret documents, or play in a football game with the Beasts (from MBTW, I mean)?

message 23: by Sophie, The Joker (last edited May 27, 2015 09:45AM) (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments I'd rather have to play a football game with the Beasts. Wouldn't be too bad...as long as they were on my team. Haha.

WYR have to model in the Café Creative event (from Fashion Frightmare!) or design the outfits?

message 24: by Sage (new)

Sage (sage-m-goodreads) Good question. Modeling might be fun, but I'd rather design the outfits. Stage fright, ahoy!

WYR have to be a vegetarian, or have to drink blood (while still being able to eat other food) in order to survive?

message 25: by Rose (new)

Rose Glammoon | 1 comments Drink blood, IDK, love the vamp effect.

WYR Be a Witch or Sorcerer?

message 26: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments Probably... a witch? Then I could ride a broomstick! Wouldn't mind either though.

WYR go to a pall bearers concert with Ivy or go to a movie première and walk down the red carpet with Olivia?

message 27: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments I'd rather go to a Pall Bearers concert with Ivy. Neither of them really appeal to me though, I'm more of a stay in person. I'd choose the concert simply because I don't like the idea of walking down the red carpet and I don't like watching films at the cinema.

WYR play tennis with Reiko or Ivy?

message 28: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments Hmm, probably Reiko because at least she'd be enthusiastic, even if she would easily beat me.

Would you rather go to the Homecoming dance with Mackenzie Barton (from MBTW) or live next door to Charlotte Brown (from MSTV)?

message 29: by Sage (new)

Sage (sage-m-goodreads) I'd rather live next door to Charlotte Brown. I'm an introverted homebody, so I doubt she'd bother me.

WYR suffer a werewolf bite or a vampire bite?

message 30: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments A werewolf bite sounds a lot more painful so I'm going to go with vampire bite.

WYR have a pet bat (like in Flying Solo) or a pet dog (like In Cry Wolf)?

message 31: by Sage (new)

Sage (sage-m-goodreads) A pet dog would probably be easier to do, but I'm willing to rise to the challenge of being a bat caretaker. (Somehow, calling it a pet seems wrong? I think I'd just bond with it and let it do what it wants.)

WYR have a wolf patronus or a bat patronus? (Harry Potter references heck yeah.)

message 32: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments Haha, go HP! I think I'd rather have a bat patronus, because that would be so cute! Not sure if the wolf one would be kind of scary.

WYR there were only six MSTV books, all awesome, original and funny, or there were 60, and although they were still pretty good, they started to get REALLY repetitive after a while?

message 33: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments I'm going to have to say 6 books - all awesome, original and funny.

WYR be Ivy for a day (work on the school paper, date Brendan and eat marshmallow platelets) or be Olivia for a day (cheerleading practice, couple match-matching and acting in one of Camilla's shoots)?

message 34: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments Hmm, let's say Olivia. Cheerleading practice would be fun, so would hanging out with Camilla, and well... I guess I can attempt being matchmaker for one day! Ivy would also be cool but Marshmallow platelets? Bleugh.

WYR babysit two hyper, cheerleading-obsessed six-year-olds or go to the theater with Olivia's mum and see Wicked (a play involving a witch and her flying monkeys)? (Ivy had to do both of these in Vampalicious {MSTV #4})

message 35: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments I would rather babysit two hyper, cheerleading-obsessed six-year-olds. I actually think I would find that quite fun!

WYR have to get your teeth filed at Dr Pane Lee's dentist (like Flipping Out) or eat a whole pizza from the Slice of Life pizza store (covered in bugs, ew!)?

message 36: by Sage (new)

Sage (sage-m-goodreads) (Just sayin', Wicked is a great play. If you ever get a chance to see it in the future, I highly recommend it!)

I think I'd rather eat the pizza. Yes, bugs and all. I'm very uncomfy with dentists and dental procedures.

WYR have to deal with a mean cheerleader (Charlotte) getting on your case, or Serena Star?

message 37: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments Let's say Charlotte. She's less drastic and it would be safer to openly oppose her without it going on the news or anything. :D

WYR have to high-five one of the Beasts from MBTW every morning (if you haven't read My Brother the Werewolf, in short, this hurts!) or sleep in a coffin every night?

message 38: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments Erm. High-five one of the beasts each morning. Sleeping in a coffin, every night sounds uncomfortable. I could stand a high-five (even a painful one) every morning though, I hope.

WYR have to experience the twist-and-shout (a smoothie which when you order it all the staff do a little dance just for you) as a dancer or the customer who ordered it? Either way everyone is going to be looking at you!

message 39: by Sage (new)

Sage (sage-m-goodreads) I'd rather be doing the dance. At least I'd get paid for it, right?

WYR dress like Ivy to a pep rally or dress like Olivia to a vampire function? Either way, you'd stick out like a sore thumb.

message 40: by Sage (new)

Sage (sage-m-goodreads) Also, to clarify: I mean "dress like Ivy" in full gothic attire, and "dress like Olivia" in sparkly pink outfits.

message 41: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments I would rather dress like Ivy. I wouldn't mind going to the pep rally, and she has a cool style.

WYR play a leading role in Camilla's sci-fi school play version of Romeo and Juliet (Romezog and Julietron) from Lucky Break (MSTV #7), or be a model in the Cafe Creative fashion show Penny and Amelia organised in Fashion Frightmare (MSTV #16)?

message 42: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments I'd rather play a leading role in Camilla's version of Romeo and Juliet. It would be awesome to work with Camilla on a project like that.

WYR help 'In Sheep's Clothing' (Daniel's band in My Brother the Werewolf) write a song or Debi and the cheer leading group write a cheer?

message 43: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments Well, I think I'd be really bad at both but maybe the song? I might be all right at helping them find metaphors and stuff but a cheer? I wouldn't know where to begin.

WYR be the Count or Countess of Transylvania, or be Homecoming King or Queen at school? (I know this one's kind of random!)

message 44: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments I'm going to have to say the homecoming Queen (though that does not sound fun). Being Countess of Transylvania would have a lot more responsibilities attached.

WYR be a werewolf around Debi's father (from MBTW) or a vampire around Serena Star (from MSTV)?

message 45: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments Ooh hard. Probably a vampire around Serena star, just because being a vampire would be so much easier to hide, I think. No turning into a wolf when I get too emotional.

Would you rather go to the school dance in Twin Spins (MSTV #9) dressed as a space-cowboy (like Camilla) or a gothic cowgirl (like Ivy)?

message 46: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments Space cowboy! That would be so cool.

WYR go to the Homecoming Dance (MBTW #2) with Kyle or Mackenzie?

message 47: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments Well, although it would probably be hilarious to go with Mackenzie I think I'd rather go with Kyle. Away from the rest of the Beasts I reckon he might be a pretty cool guy, so if he asked me to the dance I wouldn't want to say no. Whereas if I went with Mackenzie everyone might think I thought she's cool, which I definitely don't.

WYR be best friends with Toby Decker or Holly Turner (both from MSTV)?

message 48: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments I'd be friends with Toby. I can see us working on the school newspaper together.

WYR go to see a stage adaptation of your favourite Sienna Mercer book or own a film adaptation on DVD? (imagine they were done very well)

message 49: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments Oh, I'd own the film version. If it was really well done I'd probably want to re-watch it a lot, and I prefer movie adaptations to play adaptations anyway.

Which of these things of Camilla's would you rather wear? A bag with a button on it that says 'Alien spawn are people too' or a hoodie that says 'Watch the skies'.

message 50: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments The hoodie! They're so comfy.

WYR stay with Aunt Rebecca on her farm for a week or stay in Transylvania with Charles' parents for a week?

« previous 1