Fantasy and Vampire Book Club discussion

General Chit Chat > a completely different vamp world from Charline Harris?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 5 comments I saw in my "new books from your author" email that Charline Harris has the second book of her new vampire series out - I loved the sooki stackhiuse series but I don't know if I should be heading to the bookstore ASAP or if I should assume it's going to be the same story wrote a lil bit different. has anyone read it and is it any good?

message 2: by Adele, Moderator (new)

Adele (turtil) | 1767 comments Mod
she has a second vamp series???? i feel like i must have been living off planet to miss that one. I'm cursing myself for not knowing it beforehand!!!!
OK I'll give it a go..... i have to find it first!!!!

message 3: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 5 comments Day Shift (Midnight, Texas #2)
by Charlaine Harris is the second book n yeah im kind of surprised i just heard bout this book the other day

message 4: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 5 comments Day Shift (Midnight, Texas #2)
by Charlaine Harris is the second book n yeah im kind of surprised i just heard bout this book the other day

message 5: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 5 comments I just hot done reading the first book in this series and I don't know if I hate it or love it.......

message 6: by Adele, Moderator (new)

Adele (turtil) | 1767 comments Mod
i still can't find it! i think i might have to resort to buying this one

message 7: by Connie (new)

Connie (congomez) | 17 comments Oh.... I am going to buy the first one in the series tonight... Can't wait

message 8: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 5 comments spoiler alert*******
I just finished day shift the 2nd book in the series. It's hard to believe that this series takes place in the same world as the spoke stackhouse series. Both Barry and Quinn make an appearance in this book. Overall I liked this one better than the first book.