Class of 2015 discussion

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)
This topic is about Mockingjay
MockingJay

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Viviana (new)

Viviana | 35 comments With the Goodreads best book choice awards,Mockingjay has won many other awards."Fire is catching, and if we burn, you burn with us!" This book is the second of The Hunger Games sequels. This novel is based on how Katniss Everdeen,"The Girl on Fire" and how she joins forces with the rebels who is really district thirteen. As she shows her feeling and emotions for the people she loves and truly cares about she hopes to get Petta back. I would recommend this book to teens that like action,romance and drama. I personally liked this book because I got to know the characters more through all three books. Other books by Suzanne Collins are Gregor the Overlander and Year of the Jungle.

message 2: by Alondra (new)

Alondra Gonzalez | 35 comments Great review Viviana! I really liked the first quote you put in your review because it demonstrates how well Katniss has developed as a character throughout the books. I've only seen the movie and haven't read the book yet, but I think the book must be ten times better.