Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Author Resource Round Table > Promote yourself day on my blog

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Kaplan | 140 comments It's all about YOU!

Today's post on my blog (http://bit.ly/1QJztBx) is a call for authors to come comment and talk about themselves, their work and put some links and references to further details.

The post will remain in perpetuity and you should feel free to stop by and tell me all about yourself!

http://bit.ly/1QJztBx

message 2: by Francois (new)

Francois Houle | 11 comments Great idea Jeremy. Thanks for doing this.

It Happened to Us by Francois Houle

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, J.D. for the warm welcome. I've happily stopped by to introduce myself and my current project. Best wishes to you! :-)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for letting us post. Demien by Kenneth Morvant

message 5: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Kaplan | 140 comments My pleasure :) We authors have to stick together!

message 6: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Kaplan | 140 comments I'm starting to see a few people showing up and putting up their information and it's awesome to see what they're doing. I encourage everyone to stop by. I've been tweeting about the post and my wife (25K followers) has been retweeting it as well, so people are actually stopping by to see it! Get your free promotion.

message 7: by Lenita (new)

Lenita Sheridan | 1010 comments Thanks J.D. for the free promotion!

message 9: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Kaplan | 140 comments Little bump: This opportunity still exists! I'd love to hear about what you're working on. Promote yourself on my yard of internet turf!

message 10: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Kaplan | 140 comments This is still going on. 24 people have posted at this point--worth adding your own pitch, and while you're at it, check out the ones there already :)

message 11: by Julie (new)

Julie Anderson | 51 comments I'd really like to Jeremy, but when I try to comment, your site asks me for passwords which I don't have?

Julie

message 12: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Kaplan | 140 comments that's strange. Let me look into it...

message 13: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Kaplan | 140 comments so I suspect you have to be logged into your google account (or one of another list they support). I'm always logged into google so it never really showed up that way. But when I sign out it gives me the same behavior.

message 14: by D.B. (new)

D.B. Jones (goodreadscomdbjones-author) | 5 comments Thank you for letting us post on your blog.
*****Pre-Order Your Copy NOW****
: http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Secrets-...

Beyond Secrets, A Madison Hart Mystery by DB Jones
The tenacious, young FBI Agent, Madison Hart returns to her hometown believing she is going to be investigating a missing person’s case. But little does she know the trail is leading her into the depths of someone’s dark obsession…and murder.
The leads are mounting as fast as the body count, and the closer Madison gets to the truth, the more her own life is in danger.

message 15: by Doug (new)

Doug Oudin | 168 comments Thanks J.D. for sharing this. You can view my books, 'Between Two Harbors, Reflections of a Catalina Island Harbormaster' (a memoir), and 'Five Weeks to Jamaica', a seafaring adventure novel, on Amazon Books.