The Atheist Book Club discussion

How do you get your book to an secular audience?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Saul (new)

Saul Dobney | 4 comments I have just finished a writing/self-publishing a contemporary fiction story that has atheism as a central theme
The Atheist's Messiah. There seem to be lot of people looking for religious books (and reviewer for religious themed books), but not so many forums for contra-religious books. Any ideas on where to go?

message 2: by Rich (new)

Rich Goscicki | 54 comments Saul wrote: "I have just finished a writing/self-publishing a contemporary fiction story that has atheism as a central theme
The Atheist's Messiah. There seem to be lot of people looking for re..."

One of the oldest and biggest atheists websites is Atheistnexus.com I've been a member over then years and brought many friends and fellow non-believers aboard. Check out my blog, the last post being on a radio show I was on. Fun discussion on the spread of Islam with a real live imam.

Rich Goscicki

message 3: by Saul (new)

Saul Dobney | 4 comments Thanks. I'll take a look.

message 4: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey Zima | 1 comments i'm also self-publishing a novel with some atheistic sentiments. i made the mistake of having a christian read it. i'm looking for a forum where i can get it reviewed without the religious backlash.

message 5: by John (new)

John Smith I wrote a book 'The Objective Perspective: a look at God, Religion & Reality (amazon.com kindle)
It is amazing how Christians react to facts. To them faith is fact.