Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > Strange appearance of "Want to Read" on one of my books

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Theodore (new)

Theodore Cohen (theodorejeromecohen) | 119 comments Out of nowhere this morning I received a notice that I "Want to Read' this book. I wrote THIS book. Can you please UNCHECK this selection. It looks ridiculous.

Thanks.

Ted

MrsJoseph *grouchy* (mrsjoseph) | 535 comments Ted, you can fix that yourself. Go to the book page, navigate to your (personal) shelving and change it.

message 3: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13669 comments You can only uncheck it yourself. If you go to "My Books", you can click on the X at the far right of this title in order to remove it from your shelf.

message 4: by Theodore (new)

Theodore Cohen (theodorejeromecohen) | 119 comments Thanks!! I have no idea how it occurred...all of a sudden, this morning, I got an e-mail that I want to read the book. LOL Man, I read it enough times a few years ago to last a lifetime! (BTW, it's a great read, if I do say so!)

Be well.

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42044 comments Mod
This is not a Librarians Group issue, but one for the Feedback Group, or you may wish to use the Contact Us link on the Help page. Librarians can help with issues pertaining to specific book records or most related issues, but have no control over general site functionality or related issues. Closing thread.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.