What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Twins separated at birth, born to a king and queen

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Prows | 1 comments I read this book about 5 years ago and am wanting to read it again. The only things I remember about it is, that there was twins born to a king and his queen (one boy and one girl). I think the girl was born first and was given the mark of first born. Once the son was born the king decided to have the baby girl taken away and raised in a town as a peasant. The twins were raised in completely different environments. When they are young adults the kingdom is on the verge of war or something like that. The prince needs to marry someone to create an alliance. Somehow the princess (other twin) meets a prince from another kingdom and they fall in love, but are not allowed to be together because they are not from the same social class. I don't know if I remembered all of that correctly or not, but if you have any suggestions or recommendations of books that are similar that would be much appreciated! Thank you!

message 2: by Roopkatha (new)

Roopkatha (witchyglitterati) | 7 comments Omg its a series by Rachel Higginson!!
Hopeless Magic
Fearless Magic
Reckless Magic

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35148 comments Mod
Hopeless Magic, Fearless Magic, and Reckless Magic for the links.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
Heidi, does that ring a bell?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Heidi, does that ring a bell?"

No response in 2 years; moving to Abandoned.