The Lunar Chronicles discussion

Character Creation > Create Your Character Here!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is where you must post your character and have it approved by a mod. To create a character, fill out the form below:

Name:

Appearance: (image and at least 2 sentences)

Personality: (at least 3 sentences)

History: (at least 3 sentences)

Family: (can be a list)

Other: (other random things you think should be included)

Please post form in this thread.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 19, 2015 12:14PM) (new)

Name: Seven

Appearance:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...

Seven has black hair and amber eyes. She is tall; 5' 10", and has long slender finger and pale marble skin. Seven has a scar running through her right eye and 3 more shaped like stars on her cheek. She has a few faint freckles dotting her nose. She is a cyborg; but only her brain was damaged, so that is the cyborg part. Seven is usually has a serious look on her face.

Rank: Warrior for the Rebellion- once a thamaturage but turned away from Luna

Personality:

Seven is a more serious person, but she will joke around occasionally. She is more of a quiet person and does not like to be the leader. She tries being as fair as possible in all she does. She enjoys proving that she has power because she believes that she looks weak. Seven also is a bit quiet because she believes that she could let a single word escape about her past.

History:

Seven used to be a thamaturage for Queen Levana, but she escaped the queen's grasp. She escaped to Earth and began a life in America. She then moved to France, and then after that to the Commonwealth. Seven had a few odd jobs and did nothing at all for almost a whole year.

Family:

Mother: Liza Reign

Father: Harold Reign

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 28, 2015 01:41PM) (new)

Name: Areana

Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing...

Personality: Areana is a sweet girl, but sour. Don't judge by looks. She is a tough girl, but has the smarts. She is good at hacking and did learn a bit of moves from her father, who was a warrior. She learned most of her manners from her mother, who was a patient woman.

History: Areana grew up in Luna and in a good household. Her parents both got along, and she got a good education. Her father was a warrior who fought for Luna. He was one of the best warriors for her. Areana's mother was a house mother and took care of Areana.

As she grew older, Areana realized how bad Queen Levana was. She got into hacking, thinking maybe she could help the rebellion. Her parents never found out, yet they realized something was going on. Before they could find out, her parents were killed.
This happened while Areana was 12, about to turn 13. It was a terrible time. But she had to act quickly. Before she could get taken away by the government to an orphanage, Areana quickly escaped from Luna and to Italy. From there, she hacked and phone tapped to see what was going on in Luna. She has been he;ping the rebellion ever since.

Family:

Father: Ronald-Dead

Mother: Winona-Dead

Other:

Weapon of Choice-Knife

message 4: by Dragonmoon257 (last edited Nov 12, 2015 05:18PM) (new)

Dragonmoon257 | 112 comments Name: Coyote

Appearance: https://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/...

Messy chocolate-colored hair, violet eyes that can sometimes appear dark blue, a cyborg hand that he covers up with a glove just like Cinder does. Lean and somewhat muscular. Kind of like Wolf.

Rank: Used to be one of Levana's wolf warriors, but escaped to Earth

Personality: Loves puzzles and technology. He is kind, intelligent, charming without knowing it, and is a quick thinker. Can be a bit overprotective, though.

History: Spent a long time as a wolf warrior in Levana's army, but finally managed to break free. He escaped to New Beijing. His parents are dead and he vaguely remembers leaving his best friend in Luna because he was drafted to the Levana's army. He doesn't know where she is now.

Family: No known family. He lived on the streets, and his best friend was actually one of his street friends.

Other:

He has razor sharp teeth and his cyborg hand doubles as more or less a Swiss Army knife. Not that those are important.

His real name is Ren.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Coyote is approved, welcome to the group! You can rp, but I would like you to maybe add a picture that is as close as you can get to his appearance.

message 6: by Dragonmoon257 (last edited Nov 09, 2015 02:18PM) (new)

Dragonmoon257 | 112 comments Name: Ebony

Appearance: https://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/...

Raven-black hair that's usually tied back in a ponytail, hazel eyes and very pronounced eyebrows. Her face has a lot of sharp angles, but she's quite pretty.

Personality: A little on the nervous side, careful, shy, thoughtful, but can be stubborn sometimes. Never wants to mix with the wrong people.

History: Forced into being a thaumaturge, she stole a lunar ship and escaped to Earth. She resides in a small cottage in France now. She misses her best friend Ren a lot, and remembers the day he was taken to be a servant of Levana.

Family: No known family. Possible that they are on Luna

Other: Has an unusually strong glamour.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ebony is approved. Just add a picture of her.

message 8: by Dragonmoon257 (new)

Dragonmoon257 | 112 comments ok I just did.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Perfect. RP?

message 10: by Dragonmoon257 (last edited Nov 09, 2015 02:54PM) (new)

Dragonmoon257 | 112 comments sure

message 11: by Ɠяαcє O'Ɓяιєη➵, Cyвorɢ. Lυɴαr. Prιɴceѕѕ. No мore ѕecretѕ. No мore lιeѕ. (last edited Dec 23, 2015 06:18PM) (new)

Ɠяαcє O'Ɓяιєη➵ | 261 comments Mod
Name: Lavender

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

Lavender has purple wavy hair and stunning blue eyes. She's too beautiful to use her glamour.

Personality: Lavender is kindhearted at times but can get mad if you bother her. She learned how to disguise her beauty so that Levana won't get jealous. She also knows how to hunt.

History: Lavender was born on Luna and has the gift. Her father is a warrior and taught her how to hunt. Her mother stays at home to take care of her younger brother Ash. Lavender was once a thaumaturge but escaped to Earth. Now she lives in the Commonwealth and works for Cinder the mechanic.

Family: Mother- Mauve
Father- Jerry
Sister- Ashie

other: Lavender is a fabulous and loyal friend. Her purple hair is real.

message 12: by Ɠяαcє O'Ɓяιєη➵, Cyвorɢ. Lυɴαr. Prιɴceѕѕ. No мore ѕecretѕ. No мore lιeѕ. (new)

The appearance for Lavender is big, but you can make the image smaller to see it.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lavender is accepted!

message 14: by Ɠяαcє O'Ɓяιєη➵, Cyвorɢ. Lυɴαr. Prιɴceѕѕ. No мore ѕecretѕ. No мore lιeѕ. (new)

thank you

message 15: by Carolise (new)

Carolise (winderland) Zhan Ai-Xi (This is my birth name, please don't use it for other reasons besides addressing me)
Appearance:http://www.bhmpics.com/thumbs/anime_g...
Zhan Ai Xi, just call her Ai Xi, has jet black hair and blue eyes. She is 5'3" and is Chinese, born in New Beijing and secretly raised in Luna to be a rebel back on Earth against Queen Levana.
Personality: Ai Xi is intelligent, athletic, sarcastic, and occasionally funny. She is focused on her rebel work, and loves New Beijing. Ai Xi seems unfriendly at first, until you get to know her. Ai Xi knows taekwondo, karate, kung-fu, and jujitsu. Ai Xi looks up to the ancient, ancient samurai in Kyoto.
History: Ai Xi was born in New Beijing, and brought to Luna by her Lunar family. Ai Xi is on the run from Queen Levana because of her illegal training and her highly skilled hacking abilities. Her parents were executed for smuggling her to and from Luna. She was an only child.
Other: Ai Xi is a loyal, brave friend. Her hair is usually in a bun or ponytail.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Zhan Ai-Xi is approved!

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 11, 2015 06:10AM) (new)

Name: Thomas Jackson

Appearance:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/...

-Spiky black hair and dark eyes
-Tall and strong
- Always dresses in black and looks sort of like a shadow.
-Carries a weapon and portscreen wherever he goes

Personality: Thomas is guarded, like Seven, but is more open once he gets to know someone. He is pessimistic and somewhat sassy. Thomas is smart and knows his way well around technology.

History: Thomas was born in Luna as a shell and left for New Beijing when he turned 15. He stole a ship from France on his way and headed for the city where he could get a decent life. There, Seven recruited him to the rebellion and the two became fast friends.

Family: Orphan, N/A

Other: Seven's best friend. He knows her real name.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, accepted! WHY U NO DO DYLAN O'BRIEN AS HIS PICTURE??

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

WELL HELL YES THAT IS

HAHAHA YASSS

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 20, 2015 06:23PM) (new)

Name: Xander

Appearance: http://orig04.deviantart.net/1814/f/2...

Personality: Xander is a sweet, yet obnoxious boy. He has way too much sass for a guy, yet he uses it in a good way. He is loyal, and hates the way Levana is ruling/taking over.

History: Xander lived with his Lunar parents until he was 13, when he was taken away by Levana and her guards. He became one of her subjects/guards (what Wolf is). He escaped, and they never tracked him down. His parents eventually were killed for his actions.

Family:

Mother: Lyana-Dead

Father: Ronald-Dead

Other: nothing

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

OH MY FREAKING HADES

THIS IS OBSESSION WITH TBS

GEEZ

FINE XANDER IS ACCEPTED.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Dank u

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

RP?

RP.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Nixie is accepted. But I cannot access the link to the pic.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

^^AKA change the link to your picture

message 26: by Ɠяαcє O'Ɓяιєη➵, Cyвorɢ. Lυɴαr. Prιɴceѕѕ. No мore ѕecretѕ. No мore lιeѕ. (new)

Name: Dylan Schreave

Appearance: Dylan is body built. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. His hair and eyebrows are on point.

http://imgfave-herokuapp-com.global.s...

Personality: Dylan is funny and charming. He can be really annoying sometimes. But, he has a sweet sense of character.

History: Dylan was a Lunar guard working for Levana. He escaped from Luna, and he hates Levana. His parents were killed because of leaving Luna. He is now currently in a deserted place in America.

Family: Mom- Lisa
Dad- Patrick

Other: He will be Lavender's love when Lavender lands in America.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow. Two randoms in one. great going.

Dyaln is apporoved!

message 28: by Ɠяαcє O'Ɓяιєη➵, Cyвorɢ. Lυɴαr. Prιɴceѕѕ. No мore ѕecretѕ. No мore lιeѕ. (new)

Dylan actually

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

xD sorry

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I just realized that Xander and Areana are like, 9 years apart, and they're in love…….I'm gonna change her age…..

message 31: by Carolise (new)

Carolise (winderland) I thought Areana died.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, she does…or doesn't….DUN DUN DUNNNN THE ENDING IS YET TO COME. I'm gonna wait until Raven, Maria, and Corn respond and then I shall decide her fate. I feel like an author rn, killing her off.

message 33: by Carolise (new)

Carolise (winderland) Waaaa

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

WHich waaaaa do you mean? Crying or confused?

message 35: by Carolise (new)

Carolise (winderland) Crying, sobbing, peeing

message 36: by Ɠяαcє O'Ɓяιєη➵, Cyвorɢ. Lυɴαr. Prιɴceѕѕ. No мore ѕecretѕ. No мore lιeѕ. (new)

On rp you say you have a dead sister but you don't mention that on your history.

message 37: by Carolise (new)

Carolise (winderland) Woops. Oh wait are you sure? In the Harry Potter RP I'm in I have a dead sister.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehehe I added it on along the story…yes, Ro was once a human being-this is how she looked like- http://img.loveitsomuch.com/uploads/2...

message 39: by Carolise (new)

Carolise (winderland) Ohh you weren't talking to me okay

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

^^hahaha that happens to me alllll the time. i think someone is talking to me but they're not.

message 41: by Carolise (new)

Carolise (winderland) XD

message 42: by Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (last edited Nov 18, 2015 05:41AM) (new)

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 21 comments KAI (KAITO, CROWN PRINCE OF THE EASTERN COMMONWEALTH)

APPEARANCE

Birth date/place : New Beijing, Eastern Commonwealth; 7 April 108 T.E.; Aries
Race : Earthen/Asian
Eye color : copper-brown
Hair color/style : shaggy, straight black hair worn past ears, slicked back for formal occasions
Build : 5’11”, slender/borderline lanky
Style of dress : Suits and dress-shirts, although would rather be in jeans and Ts. Probably has a stylist telling him what to wear. For formal occasions, traditional mandarin-style silk shirts with fine embroidery and embellishments. Gray-hooded sweatshirt (incognito).
Physical characteristics : Handsome with angled, sharp facial features and “admirable” lips, smells faintly of soap
Mannerisms : Scratches at neck and ear when tongue-tied; ears turn red first when he blushes; quick to smile (looks for the humor in everything); yanks hand through hair when overwhelmed. Hands in pockets. 

( I just use A Guide to Lunar Chronicles Character Traits from Marissa Meyer's website. I hope you don't mind, because i don't want to change the original of the character.)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

It's all accepted, but just please put a link to his picture. Otherwise, it's good!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

SCARLET BENOIT http://img00.deviantart.net/9832/i/20...

Birth date/place: Rieux, France, European Federation, 17 August 108 T.E., Leo

Race: Caucasian

Eye color: big brown eyes

Hair color/style: curly/unruly ginger-red hair to mid-back

Build: 5’6”, curvy

Style of dress: jeans and a red hoodie that her grandma gave her, clashes with her hair which is part of the reason why she likes it.

Characteristics: full lips, lots of freckles

Mannerisms: tries to make herself look bigger/stronger with folded arms, wide-leg stances, etc. Frank and abrupt, has a tendency to act first and think later.

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 14, 2016 01:14PM) (new)

Name: Zoe (Zee)

Appearance: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/0...

Rank: Second-Head Thaumaturge For the Queen (next to Linda-the CURRENT head thamaturge)

Personality: Zoe is the type of business girl. She is always organized and keeps on task. She believes that the Queen is the rightful ruler, not that stupid Princess Selene.

History: Given to the queen as a present by her family, and she hated her family for it. The Queen and Sybil were her only family, so she went on to impress them. Zoe never knew her family.

Family:Unknown

Other: nothing

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 21 comments ☪ ᶜˡᵃʳᶤˢˢᵃ ˢᵃᶰᵍˢᵗᵉʳ ☪ ᴰᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᴬᵖʰʳᵒᵈᶤᵗᵉ ☪ ˢᶜᵃʳˡᵉᵗ ᴮᵉᶰᵒᶤᵗ ☪ wrote: "It's all accepted, but just please put a link to his picture. Otherwise, it's good!"

Okay. I will put the picture. Just a sec.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, Kai is approved! Although another picture is http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/l....

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 21 comments Ahh yes. I saw that picture just now too.

message 50: by Ɠяαcє O'Ɓяιєη➵, Cyвorɢ. Lυɴαr. Prιɴceѕѕ. No мore ѕecretѕ. No мore lιeѕ. (new)

Ok Clarissa that's a cartoon version but Ertica got a realistic version of Kai.

« previous 1 3

The Lunar Chronicles

unread topics | mark unread