1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Mars and Lexi

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 58 comments Hmm.
If we're doing something about an apocalypse of any sort, maybe Person A could be with their family and they find Person B bleeding and unable to move?

Or, supernatural: The cliche angel and demon scenario, or perhaps a vampire and a human?

If it's going to be realistic, it could be a cute highschool/college thing, or something more complex than that. Honestly, I'm up for anything.

message 2: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 58 comments I'm up for any of them. I really like fxf, but anything you prefer is fine with me!

message 3: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 58 comments Oh sorry! I didn't see this. I'll make mine in a sec once I move over to my computer c:

message 4: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 58 comments Yeah, that sounds good. What should I include when I make my character? (History, Personality, etc.?)

message 5: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 58 comments Oh, sure!
I'm going to do mine since I just got on PC so we might finish at around the same time?
Also what is the age range for them? I'm going to bed after I make her. It's super late here.

message 6: by Lexi (last edited Apr 28, 2015 08:47PM) (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 58 comments Name: Lori Stone
Appearance:
Personality: Lori tends to be sly and sneaky, contradicting with the fact that she's an angel. Although she can be quite crafty, if she gets to know you she tends to be sarcastic, kind, and violently protective.

message 7: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 58 comments That's great! Where do you think we should start?

message 8: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 58 comments Could you? I'm always terrible at starters.

message 9: by Lexi (last edited Apr 29, 2015 04:51PM) (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 58 comments Lori sat in her booth at the cafe, sipping her coffee gingerly, the steam rising into her face and fogging her square-rimmed reading glasses. She had been indulged in an amazing book that had only just been released when she saw a girl walk into the cafe. She was abnormally attractive, making Lori's breath hitch in her throat.

message 10: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 58 comments ((Uh, should I continue the topic or..?))