Leadership and Management discussion

Seeking Advice > Hi, I'm the new kid on the block

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marcella (new)

Marcella Bremer (marcellabremer) | 4 comments Hi everyone,

I'm new to the group - it's nice to meet you. I am an author, culture & change consultant and “inspirator”. I’m on a mission to help more people make a difference at work and transform those Dilbert-like workplaces into 21st-century spaces. I'm also an avid reader of fiction in my free time.

I understand you're currently reading the Ignite book...? And the books on the shelves you've read as a group?

Would you be interested in my Positive Leadership, Culture & Change Collection? Can I add it to the bookshelf? I have no idea about your culture just yet :)

I also created a new list "Positive leadership, culture, change & organization development for the 21st C". It would be great if you would add books and vote! Let's share some inspiration.

Best regards,
Marcella Bremer

message 2: by Dominic (new)

Dominic McLoughlin | 62 comments Mod
Hi Marcella,

We haven't had a great deal of discussion recently, so it would be great to start a thread for people interested in your book and given enough interest we would be happy to discuss it!

message 3: by Marcella (new)

Marcella Bremer (marcellabremer) | 4 comments Thanks, Dominic - let's see if we get some responses....

I know people are busy and it's hard to keep groups and forums active. But who knows!
Can I add my Positive Leadership Collections to your shelf...?

message 4: by Dominic (new)

Marcella wrote: "Thanks, Dominic - let's see if we get some responses....

I know people are busy and it's hard to keep groups and forums active. But who knows!
Can I add my Positive Leadership Collections to your..."

Sure - maybe add the first one and we'll see who reads and discusses it.

message 5: by Marcella (new)

Marcella Bremer (marcellabremer) | 4 comments Done. Let's see... The book will be free to download from May 16.

message 6: by Dominic (new)

Thanks Marcella - I have now put it up as the book we are currently reading and made you the discussion leader. Feel free to start a new thread and link people to it.

message 7: by Marcella (new)

Marcella Bremer (marcellabremer) | 4 comments Thank you, Dominic!