Books, Blogs, Authors and More discussion

Giveaways > Free digital copy of Truth or Dare for reviewers!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara Sheridan | 3 comments I'd like to offer 5 digital copies of my novel Truth or Dare to reviewers and bloggers!
I'm also available for interview to YA blogs. I love to share happy reviews on my Facebook page.

To request a copy, please let me know your email address and any blog details and I'll be in touch. If there are are more than 5 I might have to pull some names out of a nice hat.

description

Truth or Dare was voted one of scotland’s best 100 books of all by Scottish Libraries award by young readers.

Lisa and Becka are ordinary girls. They've both got things in their lives they'd like to forget. But when the owner of the flat they're borrowing (without her permission) goes missing, things start to spiral and the girls take to the road on what might be the trip (the last trip) of a lifetime.

They break the rules. They make up their own. They lie, cheat and panic in equal measure. It's a story about London, Glasgow, Belfast and Dublin. Drink, drugs, bleached hair and bad disguises. Idle fun, stolen millions and running for your life.

Truth of Dare is a rollicking road movie of a book, an exhilarating, funny and poignant novel of female friendship, family... and premeditated murder.

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara Sheridan | 3 comments Any takers?

message 3: by F.A. (new)

F.A. Baker (fabaker) | 10 comments I'm happy to review this book Sara. Judging from the blurb its something I should enjoy reading.

message 4: by F.A. (new)

F.A. Baker (fabaker) | 10 comments Sara wrote: "Any takers?"

Forgot to add my email address. fayeb767@gmail.com

message 5: by J.L. (new)

J.L. Day (jlday) | 5 comments I am game! Sounds enticing. darkquill269@yahoo.com
http://darkquill.jlday.net

message 6: by David (new)

David Wise | 16 comments To Sara, I'm ready for it: dave@writerdave.com
My name is Dave Wise, I am on Goodreads.