Hoɢwαrтѕ Cαмp oғ Hαlғ-Bloodѕ αɴd Wιzαrdry discussion

Characters > Wιтcн or Wιzαrd Cнαrαcтer Creαтιoɴ

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ella (last edited May 16, 2015 02:59PM) (new)

ella Create a witch or wizard character here.

You can also create from claimed character from here.

Houses: Zeus (Slytherin), Athena (Gryffindor), Poseidon (Hufflepuff), Hermes (Ravenclaw)

Name (full name):
House:
History (at least four lines):
Blood Status:
Appearance (please insert image):
Face Claim:
Family:
Weaknesses:
Hobbies:

message 2: by seth (last edited Apr 30, 2015 03:28PM) (new)

seth (candiedsushi) | 3 comments Name: Aiko (Ah-ee-koh and she has no known last name)
House: Hermes
Personality: Fun, insane, clever, odd, unique, hot headed, shy. outgoing. (at times) awesome. loner. strong. forgetful.
History: Her parents left her at a beach one day, she was 5 when this happened, she was left to defend on her own. Aiko didn't trust anyone after her parents left. She had a hard time finding somewhere to stay, Aiko had been ignored since she was first born. On her birthday she received a letter, not any old letter, a letter to join Hogwarts. Aiko still has no home, only trusts a pet (Aiko has a grey Maine Coon named Bella).
Appearance: She usually wears a blue hoodie at a, you could call it a job I guess, at school she wears black, nothing but black. Aiko has blonde hair, light blue eyes, and freckles all over her nose.
Hobbies: Working at her "job", playing with Bella, and singing.
(Quick note I just wanted to put at times I do put my typing quirk in, just a warning, if I do it its just habits taking over... 1 = i, 2 = s, 3 = e, 0 = o, and sometimes I double I's like this, II am , (My username for dah website here) and II liike to, draw.)

message 3: by ella (new)

ella Sollux Captor As A Girl - This isn't Hogwarts, it's Hogwarts Camp. And for house can you put Hermes instead of Ravenclaw? And can you please put the personality into sentences, making it a minimum of three lines? Thanks.

message 4: by seth (new)

seth (candiedsushi) | 3 comments ░E░l░l░a░ wrote: "Sollux Captor As A Girl - This isn't Hogwarts, it's Hogwarts Camp. And for house can you put Hermes instead of Ravenclaw? And can you please put the personality into sentences, making it a minimum ..."
Um... did I do it, I always put a warning for my typing quirk which does happen... 1 = i, 2 = s, 3 = e, 0 = o, and I may double I's like this, Um, II'm (depending on what website will decide what I put)

message 5: by ella (new)

ella Er, okay. So can you just fix the others things I said please?

message 6: by seth (new)

seth (candiedsushi) | 3 comments Um... what do you mean by, 'Put the personality in sentences'? I don't really understand that, maybe a diagram...

message 7: by ella (new)

ella I mean instead you cam do like 'she's a fun person, kind of insane. She's very clever, making her in Hermes. She's also odd and unique...' And so on.

message 8: by ella (new)

ella Are you going to do it, Sollux?

message 9: by ella (new)

ella
Name: Maxwell Jacob Riverly
House: Hermes
Personality: Maxwell is what you'd consider a genius. He's very good with computers and math and analysing. Instead of having fun, he'll be doing something educational. He'll usually reject fun, unless it's math fun, or something. He doesn't read that much, except for books about math or computers. He's very quiet, and mutters small things sometimes when it's time to talk.
Blood Status: Pure-Blood
History: Maxwell was obliged to do anything other than educational things. His parents would oblige him to do video games, or pull a prank, or party. He insisted on studying, even though he didn't have a need to, but his parents would threaten him saying that if he didn't pull a prank or play video games, they'd kick him out of the house. Maxwell kept studying, and they kicked him out. About 9 years later of being an orphan, at an orphanage, a lady brought him to Hogwarts Camp. She believed it would be a good home for him. He agreed, and went there.
Appearance:
Face Claim: Peyton Meyer
Likes: Studying, math, computer, technology, science, education, homework
Dislikes: Video games, annoying people, dumb people, fun, excitement of other people
Family:
Maria Riverly - Mother
David Schwartz - Father
Weaknesses: Having fun, being happy outside of education
Hobbies: Strategizing, coding

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Ginny Weasley
House:Athena (Gryffindor)
Personality:r: Ginny was a forceful, independent girl who often knew her own mind. She had an energetic, lively personality; having a huge crush on Harry, however, during the first few years of their frienship, she became shy and withdrawn in his presence.On the advice of mutual friend Hermione Granger, however, she overcame it. She relaxed and reasserted her usual self, which was when Harry finally started noticing her. One of the traits Harry was attracted to was that Ginny rarely got weepy. Ginny also had a knack for imitating the mannerisms of others very accurately, much to the amusement of those around her.
History (at least four lines):Ginny was the last of seven children born to Arthur and Molly Weasley (née Prewett), the first girl born into the Weasley family in a long time, and the last for that generation. She was born shortly before the end of the First Wizarding War, during which her maternal uncles, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, were murdered. Ginny grew up with her parents and six brothers at the Burrow in Devon, England; her room was on the third floor, overlooking the family's orchard and decorated with posters of The Weird Sisters and Gwenog Jones.[4] Despite the majority of her brothers being keen Quidditch players, she was not allowed to play with them when she was a child. When she was six, she began a habit of breaking into the family broom shed and taking each of their brooms out in turn. She was never caught, and it only came to light eight years later. Ginny had always been shy around Harry Potter, when she had blushed and ran back to her room.[8] Ginny had been looking forward to attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry ever since her eldest brother, Bill, started at the school.[5]
On 1 September, 1991, she accompanied her mother to King's Cross Station to see off her brothers as they departed for Hogwarts. Despite being too young to attend the school, she still begged her mother to let her go with them. While saying goodbye to her brothers, she found out that Harry Potter was on the train, and tried to get her mother to let her go on the train to see him. As the train pulled out, she began to cry, despite her brothers promising to send her loads of owls and a Hogwarts toilet seat. She ran along the platform after the train, half-laughing and half-crying, then stopped to wave them off.[3]

When the Hogwarts Express returned to King's Cross in June, 1992, Ginny was with her mother to welcome her brothers back and was again excited to see Harry, pointing him out to her mother as he came through the barrier between platforms nine and ten.
Blood Status:Pure
Appearance (description or picture or both):
http://m.weheartit.com/entry/group/34...
Face Claim (only if picture):bonnie wright
Ron
Family
Jokes
Her pet
Friends (hermione, ect.)
Dislikes:
Tom riddle
Chamber of secrets
Horcruxes
Family:
Arthur weasley
Molly weasley
Bill
Charlie
Percy
Fred
George
Ron

Weaknesses:
Fear of being controlled by Voldemort
Hobbies:
Magic
Quidditch
Flying

message 11: by ella (new)

ella It looks like you've copy pasted the history, so can you put it in a bit of your own words? In this, the claimed characters wouldn't know each other unless they're siblings. Like, Harry and Ron never met like they did in the books. They can meet, but it would happen through roleplay. So she also never became friends with Hermione like she did in the books. And the Chamber of Secrets things never happened.

Sorry, since you were trying, and I appreciate that, but it's not quite how this works.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Alicine (al-is-in) Jennifer Tamsin.

House: Hermes.

Personality: Alice is a very shy girl. She never just goes up to someone and introduces herself. She's a witch, but she's not very good at magic. She likes to spend her time reading, and will usually skip classes because she has just reached a plot twist. She doesn't like classes or homework, she thinks that reading is a better way to spend time. Alice is allergic to a lot of things: nuts, horses, cats, dogs. Alice spends most of her time cooped up in a room, reading. Her favorite place in the world is a library. Alice has an excellent memory, and her only other hobby besides reading is sketching characters and scenes from books she likes.

History: Alice grew up believing that she was a muggle. She had no idea that witches and wizards existed. She had 2 older siblings, Janet and Felicity, who were always mean to her. Alice got bullied at her school for being such a bookworm, and hardly had any friends. Her parents were no help, because they were always busy at their jobs. Alice just kept her head down at school and stayed away from other people. She learned not to trust people, because they can always stab you in the back. She became bored with her sad life and retreated to the comfort of books. When she was 11, Alice received an invitation to Hogwarts Camp. She tossed the invitation aside after reading it, because she honestly couldn't care less. But her parents made her go, wanting her to do more with her life.

Appearance:

Face Claim: Sarah Bolger.

Dislikes: Being bullied, doing anything that isn't reading or sketching, really loud noises, her allergies.

Family: Janet Tamsin, sister. Felicity Tamsin, sister. Aliya Tamsin, mother. Jorge Tamsin, father.

Weaknesses: Lazy, hopeless, a bit boring, too shy.

Hobbies: Reading, reading, sketching, reading, reading, reading.

message 13: by ella (new)

ella Approved!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Name (full name): Star (no last name)

House: Zeus

Personality (at least three lines): Star is a shy girl who loves to play pranks. She is a natural born leader and hates loseing.....what ever it is shes doing. she dosent really like people because at the orfanage she lived in she was pysicly and verbaly bullied.

History (at least four lines): Star was left on the doorstep of a orfanage at 3 months old, she never knew her family and named herself. she was physicaly and mentaly bullied for being different and when she was accsepted to the camp was the best moment of her life. star hopes that she will get to find her parents. she also hopes that shw will get at least one friend in this strange new place.

Blood Status: unknown

Appearance (please insert image): http://www.matchflick.com/forums/atta...

Face Claim:kristen stewart

Likes: night, dark, singing, drawing, danceing, plying violin

Dislikes:day,writeing, dogs, storms, people, bullies

Family: none

Weaknesses: too shy, words affect her greatly

Hobbies: drawing, danceing, working out

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

Hoɢwαrтѕ Cαмp oғ Hαlғ-Bloodѕ αɴd Wιzαrdry

unread topics | mark unread