2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Breaking Silence (Kate Burkholder, #3)
This topic is about Breaking Silence
Breaking Silence > Question #12

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Tomasetti has relocated to Cleveland and has a new office and a new boss. Was this a good move for him given his past in the city?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments Since he is not involved in his former job as a Cleveland police officer, I think his relocation to suburban Cleveland in another position will be a good thing. He can be in the vicinity of his past anguish and perhaps facing that will help the healing process.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Being away from his former bosses and their obvious political agendas can only be a good thing for him and as you say, being back in Cleveland may also help with the healing process.

I liked his new boss - obviously someone with his own issues who won't judge Tomasetti.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7625 comments Mod
I was thrilled when I learned he'd moved. His former boss and that waste of a HR manager were out to get him. How in the world was he supposed to heal in that environment when the one thing that was helping him was to work?

Now he can face his past in a more appreciative environment and be near Kate. Win-win.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 563 comments Mod
Exactly what I was thinking, ladies.